PDA

View Full Version : Stuck On Stupid

DrMaddVibe
05-20-2006, 02:42 PM
Unbelievable! But for Cindy Sheehan, I guess not ...This will never make the NY Times! Thought this might just interest some. I think it's noteworthy!

Obviously, it's a picture in a cemetery. What cemetery and whose grave? Yes, it's sadly the grave of Casey Sheehan. After two years, and a DOD payment of $250,000 life insurance to the "Peace Mom", she has not had the time or bothered to have a headstone placed on this young hero's grave. And, she doesn't even have to pay for one, the DOD will provide one:

"The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) furnishes upon request, at no charge to the applicant, a government headstone or marker for the grave of any deceased eligible veteran in any cemetery around the world. For all deaths occurring before September 11, 2001, the VA may provide a headstone or marker only for graves that are not marked with a private headstone.

Flat markers in granite, marble, and bronze and upright headstones in granite and marble are available. The style chosen must be consistent with existing monuments at the place of burial. Niche markers are also available to mark columbaria used for internment of cremated remains."

She can find time to protest on at least 3 continents, get arrested various times, go on vacation in Hawaii, have photo ops with the Marxists in Venezuela but can't seem to find the time to properly mark her son's grave.

Oh yea - Cindy Sheehan recently treated herself to a brand new Volkswagen Beetle convertible. She still can't be bothered to buy a grave marker for her son though.

Real nice.

Nitro Express
05-20-2006, 03:15 PM
I'm not going to judge here. Sometimes you don't want to go back to the cemetary for a long-time when a loved one dies. My brothers grave still has no headstone on it because it's an issue the family needs to get together and decide on and frankly we haven't gotten over his death quite yet.

NightProwler
05-20-2006, 03:36 PM
drmaddvibe

If you support the war in iraq, why aren't you over there fighting?

thome
05-20-2006, 03:51 PM
There is usualy a family member who takes over the affairs to aleviate
the presure put on loved ones.... i understand family problems, a little.

but most of the time the head stone or marker is chosen at time of burial paid for later due to money problems... i can see and have
delt with such things.However a fully paid military funeral should
not have the money problem on marker choosing..... Fuk Sheehan
and the Tool she has let herself become...

You would think the Dem Party retards who are working Sheehans strings would have thought of this and taken care of it just to
more completely legitemize her stance on how much her son
meant to her, that is what her whole stand has been hasn't it..?

Working so hard to bash Bush once again they forgot to cross the
-T's- and dot the -I's-.

This whole Sheehan thing has bugged me from the beggining. It Reeks.I almost hope this story isn't true and i am wrong...

DrMaddVibe
05-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by NightProwler
drmaddvibe

If you support the war in iraq, why aren't you over there fighting?

I support the Rolling Stones too, doesn't mean I'm going to be their roadie.

What a fucktard!

NightProwler
05-20-2006, 04:07 PM
drmaddvibe

you can't go on tour with the stones...and obviously you lack the stones to go fight for what you claim to believe in.

What's stopping you from enlisting?

thome
05-20-2006, 04:18 PM
drmaddvibe

you can't go on tour with the stones...and obviously you lack the stones to go fight for what you claim to believe in.

We are the Muther Fukkers who are locked and loaded waiting for the
turd bag fuk sticks to hit our shores if our troops should be defeated overseas.See any logic in that or only if you are active duty personel
do i have the rite and want to defend this country and all our fine
people of different opinions........?

DrMaddVibe
05-20-2006, 04:30 PM
drmaddvibe

Already spent my time in the military...how's 'bout you?

Been in harm's way more than once.

I did what I had to for my country and am glad I did, but this thread isn't about my service to this nation.

NightProwler
05-20-2006, 04:37 PM
"already spent my time in the military"? What kind of a lame ass excuse is that?

Following your attempt at "logic", if some freak tried to attack your wife last week and you fought him off...then some other freak tried to attack her this week, you'd just say, "Sorry babe! I fought for you last week, I'm done" (you might do that, I NEVER would)

Me? USAF, 1983-1987. FLEO(do you even know what that is?) since 1998.