PDA

View Full Version : A propaganda blast from the BCE vaults

FORD
05-22-2006, 10:29 PM
FAUX News published this science- fictionish illustration of Osama Bin Laden's supposed mountain hideout in October of 2001.........

http://www.edwardjayepstein.com/2002image/netherpopup.gif

....now how many of the Busheep will admit to beliving this bullshit when it was first shown on FAUX?

Just like you believed that cock and bull story Colin Powell presented to the UN in 2002.

Nitro Express
05-23-2006, 12:42 AM
I bet Bush's own bunker at the White House isn't even that elaborate. Gee, they forgot to paint in 007 James Bond and the ICBM silo that pops out of the fake volcano.

ashstralia
05-23-2006, 01:01 AM
it's magnificent!
mwahahahahah

EAT MY ASSHOLE
05-23-2006, 12:29 PM
I've been there on assignment with Architectual Digest, and I must say, considering the elaborate design and lush detial of the rest of the place, the basement is wanting for an upgrade. Leaky pipes, torn up carpet, and a ping-pong table. That's it.

FORD
05-23-2006, 01:49 PM
Well, what did you expect, video games?

Osama hates them and thinks they're of the Devil, just like his fellow religious right extremists Joe Lieberman and Hillary Clinton.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
05-23-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, what did you expect, video games?

Osama hates them and thinks they're of the Devil, just like his fellow religious right extremists Joe Lieberman and Hillary Clinton.

EXCELLENT comeback! Links Joementum and Billary with osama in one sudden unexpected swipe! not bad...

blueturk
05-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Four and a half years later, bin Laden is still "not a priority" for Bush...