X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

A propaganda blast from the BCE vaults

FAUX News published this science- fictionish illustration of Osama Bin Laden's supposed mountain hideout in October of 2001.........

....now how many of the Busheep will admit to beliving this bullshit when it was first shown on FAUX?

Just like you believed that cock and bull story Colin Powell presented to the UN in 2002.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I bet Bush's own bunker at the White House isn't even that elaborate. Gee, they forgot to paint in 007 James Bond and the ICBM silo that pops out of the fake volcano.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

it's magnificent!
      mwahahahahah

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Veteran
        • Feb 2006

I've been there on assignment with Architectual Digest, and I must say, considering the elaborate design and lush detial of the rest of the place, the basement is wanting for an upgrade. Leaky pipes, torn up carpet, and a ping-pong table. That's it.
        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, what did you expect, video games?

Osama hates them and thinks they're of the Devil, just like his fellow religious right extremists Joe Lieberman and Hillary Clinton.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Veteran
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by FORD
            Well, what did you expect, video games?

Osama hates them and thinks they're of the Devil, just like his fellow religious right extremists Joe Lieberman and Hillary Clinton.
            EXCELLENT comeback! Links Joementum and Billary with osama in one sudden unexpected swipe! not bad...
            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• blueturk
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Four and a half years later, bin Laden is still "not a priority" for Bush...

Comment

Working...