X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • il_es_douche
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2006

Thank God!

Thank God the DLR Army is back online! I haven't been here for a while so I don't know how long it's been back on, but I do remember the day I came here and it was gone...sniff...I remember thinking "Where will all the sycophants go? How will the world understand that it wasn't Roth's massive lack of talent as a broadcaster that lost him his job--it was a listening audience unwilling to hear his nonsensical rants and boring concepts as the gold that the drooling "army" fans hear that did him in? I have nothing but grattitude that the army has returned. The socially retarded rule and provide much needed entertainment. Welcome home, Dave fans. Next step? Oh, I think we all know that Dave'll go crawling for a job on Howard 101 within the year. Maybe charity will prevail (?)
    it's true of course
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Re: Thank God!

Originally posted by il_es_douche
    Thank God the DLR Army is back online! I haven't been here for a while so I don't know how long it's been back on, but I do remember the day I came here and it was gone...sniff...I remember thinking "Where will all the sycophants go? How will the world understand that it wasn't Roth's massive lack of talent as a broadcaster that lost him his job--it was a listening audience unwilling to hear his nonsensical rants and boring concepts as the gold that the drooling "army" fans hear that did him in? I have nothing but grattitude that the army has returned. The socially retarded rule and provide much needed entertainment. Welcome home, Dave fans. Next step? Oh, I think we all know that Dave'll go crawling for a job on Howard 101 within the year. Maybe charity will prevail (?)
    Yeah...and thank god you decided to come back, too
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Welcome back douchebag!

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

<style>.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}</style><div id='Title' style='font:bold 11px verdana'><a class='hov' style='display:block;width:300px;border:solid 2px black;padding:5px' <p><embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/v/van_halen/the_best_of_both_worlds_tv_ads_205607.asx' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' autostart='true' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></a><p style="margin:3px 0px"><a

uh uh uh u hu hu hu hu hu h

Comment

• RuzDNailz
          Foot Soldier
          • Nov 2004

Now for the downside of being back. Seeing retarded attention whores return....

Comment

• Loons The Great

That douche bag is doin' some telefunkin' and telefaxin' on his mammy's rackawhat.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Comment

• Douglas T.
                Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

^JD Fortune? LOL

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Go fuck yer lunch box!!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

WARF, for Christ's sake, don't bring that Hagar shit in here!
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      WARF, for Christ's sake, don't bring that Hagar shit in here!
                      UH H UHU H UH UHUHU H UHU HUH U

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Re: Thank God!

Originally posted by il_es_douche
                        I do remember the day I came here and it was gone...sniff...I remember thinking "Where will all the sycophants go"?
                        They were all tired of sycophanting, and wanted some easy, yet well-deserved comeuppance. That's right....they went straight to your mama's house, where only three words get results:

SUCK IT NOW!

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

LOL
                          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...