ELVIS
05-24-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by weesfreewheelin
Didn't see this any where here.

That was a good thing...

I'm not about to read a Bobby Dall interview...:rolleyes:

weesfreewheelin
05-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Whatever:rolleyes: I thought the Roth mention was cool. Next time I won't bother Elvira:p

Seshmeister
05-24-2006, 07:49 PM
Wendy: What influenced you to get into music originally?

Bobby: All the wrong reasons. When I was [a teenager] I went with this girl to see Van Halen play live and I remember the look in her eyes when she looked up at David Lee Roth and she wanted to fuck him. I wanted her to want to fuck me and that is the truth. That is why I wanted to be a rock and roll star. I wanted to be the guy on the stage that the girls wanted to fuck, plain and simple. I went out the next day and picked up a guitar.

Wendy: You mentioned touring with Aerosmith and you have toured with some other amazing bands. Do you have a favorite or one that stands out in your memory?

Bobby: Aerosmith was absolutely one of my favorites but David Lee Roth was great. I have many amazing memories touring with Diamond Dave. The first one we did with Ratt was too. Cinderella is one of my favorite bands and we did our first club tour with them in ’86 and we have toured with them since then, probably four or five times.

Terry
05-24-2006, 08:47 PM
Upon hearing this, Dave was heard to comment, "Bobby WHO?"

binnie
05-25-2006, 03:30 AM
Any props are nice, right?

WTF does Bobby Dall do these days?