X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol does Tobacco Road

I couldn't believe my ears...

now they are bleeding...

and they are following it up with Fleetwood Mac...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

i JUST POSTED THIS IN MAIN LMAO!
    WTF?!?!

Comment

hahahaha...

I didn't know Daughtry liked Live...

as every week I said to my wife..."He looks and sings like that dude from Live..."

Great live band...no pun intended...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

You guys are fuckin FAST. Before I could get to the desk and type the shit, you guys beat me to it! Wow! Impressive. Ad yes, my ears are bleeding too.....
        http://www.brain-fusion.com/bfbanner.jpg

Comment

Mother of god...some troll is singing U2...

Comment

wHO'S THE FAG WITH THE VIOLIN?

Comment

Why is George Clooney singin' with Toni Braxton???

Comment

Why is George Clooney singin' with Toni Braxton???

Comment

Holy Mother of god would I do Toni Braxton...

Jesus Christ...she's built like a brick shithouse...

She's grinding with the grey-haired dude...

Comment

Isn't Braxton the chick that was porkin' both Jimmy Jackson and Jason Kidd when they played for Dallas?

Comment

God Bless Us...Everyone...

Comment

I love her...

Comment

"She's a brick... HOUSE!!"
                          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Okay...who in the fuck is that fat cow...

and who's this FUCKING TROLL????

Comment

I'd fuck Toni!

Comment

Working...
                              X