• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Boston vs. New York

Boston wins again...

Schilling proves to be to much for the Yankees...

pundits are saying that the "Curse is Over..."

ummm...I hate the Yankees and all...but isn't it still April?

I think Boston is solid...I think Schilling will probably win the Cy Young this year if he stays healthy...

but I have to think a few things...

1. The Yanks have yet to gel...obviously...at some point they'll go on a tear...

2. The Yanks haven't stopped making moves yet...

What in the hell are the Yanks going to do with Boone when he comes back in August?...put him at second?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • tjvhou812
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

the yankees suck
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Hmmm...

Originally posted by tjvhou812
      the yankees suck

It appears you have a problem with WINNERS.

No wonder you are a Spermmy fan.:eek:
      PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Round 2 this weekend.
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• tjvhou812
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by DaveIsKing
          It appears you have a problem with WINNERS.

No wonder you are a Spermmy fan.:eek:
          first off you suck, and so do the yankees

the red sox are the shit

they are goin all the way
          Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

There is not a bigger Red Sox fan than me...I even work at Fenway Park...

But the Yankees dont suck. I hate them, wish A-rod would break an ankle...but unfortunately they dont suck.

tjvhou812...youre lameness is astounding. Now go finish your homework...your mommy said you got a bad report card...
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• redblkwht
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Should be another interesting series this weekend.
              On paper the Yankees should be blowing these teams
              away, hek the whitesox took 2 of 3.
              I think the Redsox will have their hands full, seems like the
              Yankees are warming up a bit, we'll see.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Well...I think that this series is going to look vastly different latter in the year...

these games always mean something...

but inevitably...the Yanks are playing for the playoffs...

while the Sox are playing to break the freakin' curse...

that's the difference, and always will be...doesn't matter if Boston sweeps the series or not...if the Yanks get in the playoffs...things change...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Yanks getting hammered...down 6-0...lmfao...

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yanks got spanked 11-2.
                    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Hmmmm...do you think the Yanks are trying to figure out what in the hell happened to their staff?

They should have signed Colon or someone...Contreras fucking sucks...

I can't wait until Kevin Brown goes on the freakin' DL...then they'll be fucked...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        Hmmmm...do you think the Yanks are trying to figure out what in the hell happened to their staff?

They should have signed Colon or someone...Contreras fucking sucks...

I can't wait until Kevin Brown goes on the freakin' DL...then they'll be fucked...
                        Colon? How bout showing a little interest in keeping Andy Pettite? That cost them Clemens too.

I dont know...I mean, its only April and all...and as a level-headed Red Sox fan I know better than to say this is the year...but...
                        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Well Rental...I agree...they should have made a better effort to keep Pettitte...it's good to see someone not go to NY just because it's the Yankees...

I think he was gone irregardless though...

Clemens...well...he's solid...but I'm not sure that at this point in his career...Vazquez and Brown weren't an upgrade...if Brown stays healthy...

Vazquez COULD be great...

Boston looks good...and their offense will come around when Nomah comes back...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

The only reason why I say Colon is because he was out there...

I'm not a big Kevin Brown guy simply because of his age and injury history...

I think Colon is one of those guys that plays well when he's interested...and it's hard not to be interested in NY...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

2-2 in the 11th...

good game today...

Comment

Working...