• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Bonds passes Ruth

Well...take it for what it's worth...

In one respect...there's the Bonds that truly is one of the greats...

then there's this big-headed version...

to bad...I was hoping to celebrate someone passing Ruth at some point...

such a joke...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Funny...on the same day...Pujols hits number 24...and is on pace for 721 THIS YEAR...

would be something...and extremely fishy...if fucking Pujols goes on to break some records this year...

wouldn't seem like deflecting attention...would it?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

It’s a shame the moron gets 715, Remember when he was claiming racism and all this shit, When there was DEATH THREATS against Hank Aaron from Bigots. It’s a shame this moron gets it, He Fucking cheated and should pay for it, by having that asterisk next to him.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Funny...on the same day...Pujols hits number 24...and is on pace for 721 THIS YEAR...

would be something...and extremely fishy...if fucking Pujols goes on to break some records this year...

wouldn't seem like deflecting attention...would it?

Wouldn’t doubt it, Selig needs to be fired, He’s such a tool, Would love to see a new Commish. Who wouldn’t take this shit and clean up the sport AND institute a Salary Cap. Hey Taglibue is free now, why not?
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

1. The owners vote in the commisioner...

2. Ueberroth in the mid-80's...who ended a strike in a week or something like that...was the beginning of the end for powerful managers...they hired A. Bartlett Giamatti thinking he was an owner guy...and he wasn't...cycled through Fay Vincent (a pussy...but a great commish compared to his successor)...and ended up with an OWNER...as commish...

a joke...

but they'll never get a strong commish...just one they can control...

IMO...it should be a player...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Anticlimatic, to say the least....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I already forgot about it...

Comment

• Sammy Who??
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2004

Barry Bonds is a racist asshole. He deserves all the bad press he gets. There definetly should be an asterik next to his name.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Oh fuck the asterisk...who cares...

he's already got an asterisk...whether it's there or not...

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

*sings jokingly* Can you feel the HATE TO-NIIIIGGGGGHHHHTTT??
                    Get over yourselves and your hard-on for this dude. Until positive tests come to pass, it's pure speculation and pure BULLSHIT!

Go cry in your beer...Bonds bested The Babe and there's NOTHING you can do about.

Buwhahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!
                    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Um...he admitted taking steroids...

Comment

• Switch84
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        Um...he admitted taking steroids...
                        :p And this 'revelation' is first hand information or something you read in that new book about Bonds? A book written by people that had no inside track to Barry himself (or got any interviews with him for the book), just third, fourth etc hand 'insiders'.

I don't deal in ifs or maybes. I wanna have the results from his actual PISS, babeeeee!

Buwhahahahahaaa!!
                        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                          Head Fluffer
                          • May 2005

Originally posted by Sammy Who??
                          Barry Bonds is a racist asshole.
                          That's all I need, and to think that baseball refuses to put Pete Rose in the Hall.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Well...okay...I guess the transcripts...that Bonds is suing them for using (which he wouldn't be able to do if it wasn't true) of the Grand Jury testimony in which he stated he used clear were wrong?

It's a fact...period...

You know it is...but like always...are just trying to get a reaction...

My reaction is this...

yawn.....

Don't make me pull out the two shots I have of Bettis plowing over Urlacher...

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The greatest gift Barry Bonds can give baseball is to retire.
                              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

Working...