PDA

View Full Version : What's goin on with tickets?

romeodelight
04-18-2004, 12:59 PM
I'm just curious what the hell is going on with these friggin Van Hagar tickets... i live about an hour south of Toronto and I really want to go to the July 3rd show at the ACC. I just want to see Eddie live before someone in that band friggin dies... im not goin for anyone else, i just want to see eddie, the tickets go on sale April 24th @ 10:00am (6 days away) yet its not even posted yet on ticketmaster.ca/ticketmaster.com or tickets.com... are they gonna be posting them anytime soon cause its only a week away before they go on sale and I've seen nothing yet, I'm getting kinda worried. I'm only 17 and this may be my last chance to see a real rock guitarist. If anyone knows anything about these tickets please let me know.

pete
04-18-2004, 01:12 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/SAM_AND_ED.jpg

Bill Lumbergh
04-18-2004, 01:55 PM
Find a time machine so you can go back and see the REAL EVH.

Panamark
04-18-2004, 05:15 PM
That pic is a ripper ! :)

romeodelight, dont stress, the shows that have been on sale for
sometime now, have failed to fill up. You will get tickets, you poor sod.

DavidLeeNatra
04-18-2004, 06:11 PM
pete...thanx for making me pissing my pants...man I LMFAO !!!

pete
04-18-2004, 06:20 PM
I wish I could take credit for that.

I'm just an evangelist - spreading the word on Sunday

:wow:

PHOENIX
04-18-2004, 06:22 PM
Pete fucking funny pic!

Romeo.................Dude this is a Dave site.

Ticket info is at Van Hagar.com

Wayne L.
04-18-2004, 06:22 PM
I don't know about getting VH tickets in Canada but you're right about seeing one of the last great & real legendary rock guitarist in Eddie.

thefive
04-18-2004, 07:28 PM
Just be prepared for Fat woman, geeky guys, transsexuals, and a guy running around a stage with yellow, red, orange, pink, and black poka dotid pants singing

So baby dry your eyes
Save all the tears you've cried
Oh, that's what dreams are made of
'Cause we belong in a world that must be strong
Oh, that's what dreams are made of

Yeah, we'll get higher and higher
Straight up we'll climb
Higher and higher
Leave it all behind
Oh, we'll get higher and higher
Who knows what we'll find?

thefive

PenguinsKID1986
04-18-2004, 07:52 PM
Greensboro, N.C. not close to selling out. I thought when a major show comes around they sell out in like a hour? I guess its not that big of a show!

madraoul
04-18-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by romeodelight
I'm only 17 and this may be my last chance to see a real rock guitarist. If anyone knows anything about these tickets please let me know.

Dude, you're only 17 so let me offer some advice. Being fat, gay, and believing Capri pants are a real fashion statement is not the way to go through life. Ed has not been a real rock guitarist in about 20 years. Trust me, you'd have a better time playing the first six albums and watching cardboard cutouts of the real VH. I'm just trying to save you some cash and extreme disappointment.

Big Troubles
04-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Learn how to play the guitar yourself. The Eddie you want to see wont be there. Take it from us. They are all skeletons from past lives.
Just enjoy the 6 first albums and Daves solo work.

pete
04-18-2004, 08:21 PM
back to the topic

What's goin on with tickets?

We're doing a paper drive for Charmin.

Bring all your van hagar tickets to the nearest "jehovah witness center"

We're making shit paper fr the homeless

(seiously)
van hagar tickets have been a major waste of African Rain forest trees between Zimbabwe and Mozambique.

YOU CAN HELP!

send your Van Hagar tickets here (www.gay.com) and will relenish the bung rags in all those regions.

Bringing smiles to those shit rashed, homeless, mozambiquians is it's own reward.

Do Help Us! (http://www.gay.com)

madraoul
04-18-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by pete

We're making shit paper fr the homeless

Do Help Us! (http://www.gay.com)

As if the homeless don't have enough troubles, now we want to give them Hagarita style Montezuma's revenge.

Lou
04-18-2004, 09:50 PM
My advice is to listen to Van HALEN bootleg CD's and watch bootleg DVD's and you'll have a better time than going to a Van Hagar show.

madraoul
04-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Lou
My advice is to listen to Van HALEN bootleg CD's and watch bootleg DVD's and you'll have a better time than going to a Van Hagar show.

Mo debly

vh1978-1984
04-18-2004, 10:21 PM
let this kid waste his money if he wants to. don't worry about tickets dude, these shows are not selling well at all. you will easily be able to get good seats. word to the wise though, sammy with van halen is weak and boring. i saw roth solo and he is much better, i saw van hagar and it was one of the worst shows i have ever been to. if sammy butchering the old songs isn't bad enough, you have to listen to all those power ballads, a weak guitar solo, a boring bass solo and a boring drum solo. good luck staying awake dude.