X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Greg Maddux to the Dodgers?

Well...LA needs to improve their rotation...and they have been asking the Cubs about Maddux...who's been struggling of late...

If I were the Cubs...I'd get what I could for him...PR or not...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • jcook11
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

I hate the Dodgers but Ilike Maddux...I'll watch when he throws.

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
      Head Fluffer
      • May 2005

I love the Dodgers, and if they don't get Maddux, they should go after one of Minnesota's arms.

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

How can you hate the Dodgers, they're like the most innocuous franchise in baseball. It's rather sad.

Here's what I say to Maddux...EWWWW. Typical Dodgers though, always get the over-the-hill washed up former stars.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I don't think the Twins would deal ANY of their prospects...and certainly none of the guys on the roster...

all have to much upside...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Who would the Dodgers be willing to part with, though? The Cubs need both offense and pitching, but probably offense more.
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The Dodgers should leave well enough alone for now, the pitching has been pretty good actually, and they're 30-23 after starting 12-17. Leave it alone for now fuckers.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

My guess is it would be a low minor leaguer with potential to be a bit of a player in the Majors...I don't think it would be anyone that would help them now...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

The Dodgers' recent success is due largely to Nomar, of all people.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                    Head Fluffer
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    I don't think the Twins would deal ANY of their prospects...and certainly none of the guys on the roster...

all have to much upside...
                    True, but the Twins are trying to unload Kyle Lohse (who could use a change of scenery), and they farmed out Scott Baker. Gardenhire has a weird effect on some players (see AJ Pierzynski).

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Baker won't be going anywhere...They just brought Silva back into the rotation...

Lohse is another story altogether...but he's got a relatively large contract...

Minny would have to eat a bunch of it...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

As far as Pierzinski goes...

lmfao...I think it's the other way around...

Comment

• jcook11
                          Commando
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                          How can you hate the Dodgers, they're like the most innocuous franchise in baseball. It's rather sad.

Here's what I say to Maddux...EWWWW. Typical Dodgers though, always get the over-the-hill washed up former stars.
                          Real easy to hate the Dodgers...I am an Angels fan..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Don't you mean Anaheims Los Angeles Duck Quackers located in the foothills of somewhere near the ocean Angels????

lmfao...I'd actually prefer the California Angels to the Dodgers myself...

Comment

• jcook11
                              Commando
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              Don't you mean Anaheims Los Angeles Duck Quackers located in the foothills of somewhere near the ocean Angels????

lmfao...I'd actually prefer the California Angels to the Dodgers myself...
                              Yep the CALIFORNIA ANGELS!

Comment

Working...