Eat 'Em and Smile vs. Diver Down

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loons The Great

Eat 'Em and Smile vs. Diver Down

Which album flaps yo flapjacks mo' one time...both have great covah tunes and b-b-b-b-badass originals nah yez...Tobacco Road vs. The Full Bug...so tell me nah nah yez...
  • Blackflag
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

Eat 'em and Smile.

Comment

• DlocRoth
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Call me crazy, but I'm goin DD...

Hate to admit it, but the 6 pack is better than anything that came after.
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth
        Call me crazy, but I'm goin DD...

Hate to admit it, but the 6 pack is better than anything that came after.
        Why would you hate to admit that? The six-pak may have been the greatest showing of any band ever. It would be like Pink Floyd releasing Dark Side of The Moon & The Wall and then calling it quits. Not a stinker in the bunch.

Diver Down.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DlocRoth
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

LOL

I hate it cuz EEAS is better than 99.99% of all there is...

Never thought I'd face a quandry like that.
          Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• trueblue
            Groupie
            • Feb 2006

another cliff-hanger of a match-up out of the DLR/VH catalog...but i won't sit on the fence Loons...i'd say EEAS tugs my strings harder...in spite of a few silly squealing solos by Steve Vai, Dave's white-hot intensity on vocals and the usual winsome witty lyrics wows me to this day...of course the band was so tight and sounded so powerful and passionate which helped Dave pull out this solo winner...a few years ago, it would have been easier to choose between EEAS and DD, but i've learned to like DD a whole lot more than i once used to....still, EEAS is an eternal fave of mine..
            Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm constantly amazed at the choices other dudes make----DLR

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Tobacco Road could be my favorite song from EUAS, but Diver Down was the ultimate party album.
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

EEAS is a fantastic album,

But I'm gonna have to go DD
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Padre Atilio
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jun 2006

I'll say once again the album with that white stripe on the cover - Diver Down - cause its a classic ... no need for explanation ...

Comment

Working...