X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Eddie Hot For Teacher live

Eddie jamming with Jan Hammer. The guy who did the Miami Vice song. Bad video, but sounds cool. Here is the link. I hate RealPlayer though. Enjoy!

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

That is interesting, never seen it beofre.

Cheers
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Although the keytar is gay. Man I loved the 80's. (1st half mostly)
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• indeedido
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by binnie
        That is interesting, never seen it beofre.

Cheers
        It's from the tribute to Les Paul that aired on Showtime somewhere around 1987. That key-tar is gay. makes me want to throw up.
        This space for rent.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Actually, that's about the time Edward stopped dropping peoples jaws with his guitar playing...

I rember watching this live and not being impressed at all, dissappointed actually...

Comment

• NOaverageJOE
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jan 2004

He's just using his bag of tricks here. Eddie isn't much of a jammer. He's most impressive when he develops something new in the studio. He's the king of recycling after the Dave years.
            Joe

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by indeedido
              It's from the tribute to Les Paul that aired on Showtime somewhere around 1987. That key-tar is gay. makes me want to throw up.
              Yeah, he kissed Les 3 times I believe...
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...