• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

DOWNLOAD: hitchWORLD© essentials - Roth Radio®

***PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE THIS IS THE FINAL RELEASE***

The Seventh Seal© has been broken on 6-6-06 with the release of David Lee Roth's fantastic vision "Strummin With The Devil" - Van Halen, done BLUEGRASS style. (I hope the DIEHARD ROTHtards® were not offended by my Van Hagar reference in there)

Later today in this thread, to celebrate the release of "Strummin With The Devil" on June 6, 2006, hitchWORLD will release in conjunction a 3 cd BOX SET™;

"the hitchWORLD© essentials - Roth Radio®: Right Across From The McDonalds™"

Since David Lee's abrupt and "distressing" termination from CBS Radio on April 21, 2006, hitchWORLD has spent countless hours scouring ALL PODCASTS, PROMOS, INTERVIEWS, AND PRESS related to the recently deceased "David Lee Roth Show" formerly on CBS radio.

hitchWORLD1969.com has edited, mixed, packaged and FINALLY RECORDED what will be known as THE DEFINITIVE Roth Radio™ collection. ALL THE BEST MOMENTS. EVERYTHING THAT WILL BE REMEMBERED AS ROTH RADIO. 4 months of 4 hour shows, all whittled down to ONE FOUR HOUR EXTRAVAGANZA on 3 compact discs!

In tribute to both the radio career of David Lee Roth, and with deep respect for the release of his new project, "Strummin With The Devil", this BONUS BOX SET will be made available to all the Van Halen online community on this interWEB™, for the relatively LOW LOW LOW price of your ISP's precious bandwidth and whatever your preference of blank cd media. ALL PROCEEDS from the price of $$FREE$$ will be donated to David Lee Roth's favorite children's charity, Songs Of Love™ dot org. While some may see this glass as half empty, hitchWORLD preserves the view that while no actual monetary exchange will occur, it's a half-full scenario in the sense that it will raise the visibility of such a worthy charity.

Says project ringleader and head pirate hitch1969©, "Earlier this year, David Lee Roth™ gave us Roth Radio™, a new and revolutionary way to listen to the FM waves. It was innovative. It was daring. It was a MESS for the first month! Unfortunately due to the poor judgement of BEIGE BABY FOOD SISSIES®, SOCIAL RETARDS©, AND A DYSFUNCTIONAL WORM™, Roth Radio died in it's infancy. Just as James T. Kirk™ stole The Enterprise to find a way to turn death into a fighting chance for life, bringing back Captain Spock® from the dead, hitchWORLD raises Roth Radio™ from the tomb and ascends from the mount with these holy scribes for your interpretation and admiration, to be forever preserved and passed down through the ages from generation to generation."

A brief overview of the contents of "the hitchWORLD© essentials - Roth Radio®: Right Across From The McDonalds™" is as follows:

Disc One: The Chronology, Timeline, and Lifecycle
    19 tracks outlining Roth Radio, start to finish and everything in between. If Dave was quoted in the press, chances are you will find it here. If Howard Stern talked about Roth Radio, you'll find it here. EXCLUSIVE presentation of "the missing podcast", considered by most to be "Holy Grail" of Roth Radio. First show, last show. THE NEW FORMAT SHOW. Dave in Miami...and hitchWORLD's own Phil The Stalker™??? ALL dates inclusive of 10-25-05 to 4-21-06.

Disc Two: The Personal Collection and The Promotional Action Figures
    As Dave told us about 10 times a show, ALL the music that was EVER played on Roth Radio™ came directly off the shelves of his personal collection. Luckily, the internet had back-up copies available to hitchWORLD. This will be tracks 1-16 of disc 02. D-Ro fondly referred to his show Promos as "action figures" that were fully collectable and hitchWORLD has picked the best of these for your listening enjoyment. This will be tracks 17-51 of disc 02. There might even be a DLR commercial in there or two. Disc 02 is lots of fun, full of surprises.

Disc Three The Guests and All The Rest
    The usual obligatory suspects are here, 11 extended tracks featuring Lisa Marie Roth, Uncle Manny, Natasha Bedingfield, and Sasha the intern to name a few. What did Dave think about Rockstar Van Halen? How about a demonstration on Strummin'? Perhaps the singalongs were more to your taste? Maybe a reading of a Joel Hollander memo... take your prick, you filthy little whore! disc 3 is candlelight masturbation GET THE FULL LENGTH MIRROR AND TAKE YOUR TIME stuff from Roth Radio!

There will be download links and a full tracklisting LATER TODAY 666 so Stay Tuned™!!!

©2006. "Stay Tuned™" is intellectual property of hitchWORLD1969.com, motherfuckers!

BEST!!

=h=

Thank you for choosing hitchWORLD© brand. Please come again

• ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

The devil made me do it...

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Did you make sure to add Paul Anka's version of "JUMP" that DLR

would especially play on Friday's as he and the gang would eat the

elaborate Steak breakfast sent over from the Palm Restaurant?

This is a great idea from hitchworld...."Song for Songs" - I will donate in the name of D-RO !!!
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

originally posted by hitch1969© at 2:25 am on June 7, 2006

You know, when I was putting this together... the entire time, I KNEW that only one person would give me shit about this project no matter what and that was SESHMEISTER™.

...and I have followed the 'back n forth' in my thread linking us here at DDLR.com, and I need to clarify here for a minute.

SINCE SESH DOESNT POST HERE ANALMORE...

First of all, when DDLR.com got "the holy grail", I think I totally was clear that I was critical of DLRarmy.com in saying that they had been "scooped". I said this at BOTH SITES

Second, I did thank sesh and the crew for conjuring this elusive spirit from the snakehole. MANY TIMES> and credit was given for said thievery from the suits at CBS.

Third, and this is the BIG THIRD... when I say "EXCLUSIVE presentation of "the missing podcast", considered by most to be "Holy Grail" of Roth Radio."; I do NOT mean that I exclusively bring this to you. DDR.com and SESHMEISTER brought this shit to you. WHICH I said in my FIRST OF ALL. what I mean is.. I am presenting you a fucking DJ hitch1969© REMIX mashup of what was already stolen from DDLR.com. This is my EXCLUSIVE edit, using your material. Hey, a thousand scratch DJ's cannot be wrong.

Lastly, and I think this Fourthly©... aw fuck it. You dudes called me "deceptive". I've been through this already today. (see edit in first post) My kid got a fucking MOHAWK and then developed a BAD ATTITUDE to go with it. Preggerchick is on the menstrual. Spooks™ the young hitchlet is screaming like a little ******. 1, 2, 3, 4, PRES-SHAH™!!!

fuck you all.

=h=

SeshComedyRadar Malfunction Alert™!!

Comment

• hitch1969©
          Sniper
          • Mar 2003

"the hitchWORLD© essentials - Roth Radio®: Right Across From The McDonalds™"

...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
            SeshComedyRadar Malfunction Alert™!!

I was drunk I think Hitch was too.

I do know that I was joking...

Comment

Working...