PDA

View Full Version : If There Is Such An Organisation As The Bce...

jcook11
06-09-2006, 12:57 AM
How come Bush 41 only got one term? :confused:

FORD
06-09-2006, 01:02 AM
Because he invited people to read his lips. Then he lied to them. And they didn't control all of the media yet at that time. Nor were Diebold machines implemented.

Not to mention he was tired. It wasn't one term, it was three.

Or did you really believe senile old Ronnie was making any decisions??

matt19
06-09-2006, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Because he invited people to read his lips. Then he lied to them. And they didn't control all of the media yet at that time. Nor were Diebold machines implemented.

What a joke.... This is getting unbelievable.

Redballjets88
06-09-2006, 02:06 AM
getting? it has been beyond belief since day one

FORD i love you as a fellow army member and as a dlr fan but i think the senile one isnt ronnie....if you get my drift

FORD
06-09-2006, 02:28 AM
Like I said, you children need to learn your history before you go spouting off around here.

Here's a clue.... The Reagan Bush cabinet included ONE guy who was chosen by Reagan, and that was Donald Regan, his Chief of Staff who was a holdover from Reagan's days in the California governor's mansion.

Everyone else in the cabinet was chosen by Poppy Bush.

Reagan was an actor, playing a role. And he certainly played it better than Chimpy. But neither of them were ever in charge.

Redballjets88
06-09-2006, 02:31 AM
quit telling me to learn....i really dont give much of a shit...especially since anytime i express my opinion here im just told im stupid bc i go to school in texas. so fuck that

binnie
06-09-2006, 02:49 AM
LOL!

Over here, it is pretty much a widespread view that no-one as dumb as chimpy can run the USA.

It is figured he is just a puppet...

matt19
06-09-2006, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
quit telling me to learn....i really dont give much of a shit...especially since anytime i express my opinion here im just told im stupid bc i go to school in texas. so fuck that

Dont worry about that, that is all were gonna get, but take it this way when they are old, and out of it we will be running the country and he can make shit up about us, he just needs sleep and therapy.

Redballjets88
06-09-2006, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by binnie
LOL!

Over here, it is pretty much a widespread view that no-one as dumb as chimpy can run the USA.

It is figured he is just a puppet...

but then again scots and irish people are always drunk

jcook11
06-09-2006, 03:01 AM

So out of all the people that allegedly make up the BCE, why has no one ever came out and admitted it .That many people can keep such a secret? :confused:

matt19
06-09-2006, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by jcook11

Dont use logic with FORD, he will make something up or find something on the internet from another nutjob.

FORD
06-09-2006, 03:40 AM
So out of all the people that allegedly make up the BCE, why has no one ever came out and admitted it .That many people can keep such a secret? :confused:

They don't need "that many people". Haven't you noticed that it's the same cast of criminals that have been in every Republican administration for the last 30 years?

Nor are they really keeping secrets. Their full agenda for global fascism is online at http://www.newamericancentury.org and has been for years.

It's just that so many people CHOOSE to remain ignorant of their plans, even when they are stated openly.

bueno bob
06-09-2006, 03:52 AM
Like I said, you children need to learn your history before you go spouting off around here.

Here's a clue.... The Reagan Bush cabinet included ONE guy who was chosen by Reagan, and that was Donald Regan, his Chief of Staff who was a holdover from Reagan's days in the California governor's mansion.

Everyone else in the cabinet was chosen by Poppy Bush.

Reagan was an actor, playing a role. And he certainly played it better than Chimpy. But neither of them were ever in charge.

This is absolutely true. Also very well documented. George Bush Sr. decided early on that Ronald Reagan was going to be his friend, and he controlled a great deal of the action behind the seat - which, of course, draws an interesting parallel to the current Bush/Cheney administration, when you think about it.

The more things change...

binnie
06-09-2006, 04:55 AM
but then again scots and irish people are always drunk

That is true, drunk by breakfast baby!

We have a propensity for violence too!

bueno bob
06-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Binnie was born on the shores of Lochsley in the year 1483. In the time since, he has battled his way across the centuries, until soon he will be called away to a far distant land where the last few of his kind will do a final battle called "The Gathering".

In the end, there can be only one.

Just don't be drunk when it's time to decide.

diamondD
06-09-2006, 08:39 AM
I love how FORD tells people to read their history books, knowing full well that none of this crap is in them.

BCE 101 is something they might teach at a "special" school in the 5th grade, but I didn't have to ride a short bus like FORD did. ;)

LoungeMachine
06-09-2006, 09:08 AM

Why?

2 words.

Ross Perot

That's why.

Now STFU attention whore:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
06-09-2006, 09:10 AM
And it's organization with a Z you brain dead meth tool.

diamondD
06-09-2006, 09:23 AM
I think his point was, how did the BCE let that happen, being so almighty and stuff...

Hardrock69
06-09-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
I love how FORD tells people to read their history books, knowing full well that none of this crap is in them.

BCE 101 is something they might teach at a "special" school in the 5th grade, but I didn't have to ride a short bus like FORD did. ;)

There there diamondD, it's ok for you to be ignorant.

It is not a requirement for you to know the truth.

Now get back on the bus....time for you to go to Neo-Con Fantasy-land...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=748554

Hardrock69
06-09-2006, 09:28 AM

It is only a secret to ignorant people.

All that is required to know about it is the ability to read.

Many people can read, but choose to remain ignorant.

Then they want to bitch when people explain reality to them.

These people are actually known by intellectuals to be "stupid".

LoungeMachine
06-09-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
I think his point was, how did the BCE let that happen, being so almighty and stuff...

LMAO

Ok, I'll play....

If you recall, Ross charged that the Bush campaign buzzed his daughter's wedding with black-ops helicopters, and tried to blackmail her, which is why he bowed out at one time.

The BCE tried their best to rub out RP, and WJC was simply their stalking horse. He, too was/is a BCE operative, as is shedevil, and only today are they allowed to be seen together.

Look, I may not be as drunk on the kool-ade as FORD, but he DOES have some very valid points.

There IS a Bush Criminal Empire. It just isn't as "organised":rolleyes: as the skeptics would like peole to believe.

From Prescott, To Poppy, to Neil, to GW, they're all proven CRIMINALS.

***end of transmission***

jcook11
06-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
LMAO

Ok, I'll play....

If you recall, Ross charged that the Bush campaign buzzed his daughter's wedding with black-ops helicopters, and tried to blackmail her, which is why he bowed out at one time.

The BCE tried their best to rub out RP, and WJC was simply their stalking horse. He, too was/is a BCE operative, as is shedevil, and only today are they allowed to be seen together.

Look, I may not be as drunk on the kool-ade as FORD, but he DOES have some very valid points.

There IS a Bush Criminal Empire. It just isn't as "organised":rolleyes: as the skeptics would like peole to believe.

It's spelled kool-aid Einstein ,but i guess when you huff enough paint and smoke enough meth your spelling skills start to deteriorate

jcook11
06-09-2006, 10:55 AM
LMAO

Ok, I'll play....

Ross Perot ... Have some more kool-ade

Redballjets88
06-09-2006, 11:00 AM
[
Originally posted by Hardrock69
It is only a secret to ignorant people.

so the only non ignorant people on earth are you lounge and ford?

bueno bob
06-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Let's all get organiSed here...

Pass the meth...

diamondD
06-09-2006, 11:56 AM
There there diamondD, it's ok for you to be ignorant.

It is not a requirement for you to know the truth.

Now get back on the bus....time for you to go to Neo-Con Fantasy-land...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=748554

Gee, I guess you told me. :rolleyes:

They taught you about the BCE in your school history books?

Home schooling doesn't count.

diamondD
06-09-2006, 12:04 PM
[

so the only non ignorant people on earth are you lounge and ford?

Then ignorance is definitely bliss... ;)

diamondD
06-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Let's all get organiSed here...

Pass the meth...

And the hookah and the mushrooms.

diamondD
06-09-2006, 12:07 PM
LMAO

Ok, I'll play....

Maybe it's just me, but I thought "proven" criminals were charged and convicted?

Details, details...

LoungeMachine
06-09-2006, 02:27 PM
It's spelled kool-aid Einstein

Kool-Aid is a BRAND for children.

Is it Lemon Aid?

No, it's Lemonade

ADE.

AID was a marketing tool so morons like you would buy it.:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
06-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Haha so many goobers still live in denial.

It's ok peeps.

People are allowed to be ignorant in this country.

:cool:

jcook11
06-09-2006, 08:44 PM
Haha so many goobers still live in denial.

It's ok peeps.

People are allowed to be ignorant in this country.

:cool:

Yep you FORD AND LOUNGE prove it everyday

jcook11
06-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Kool-Aid is a BRAND for children.

Is it Lemon Aid?

No, it's Lemonade

ADE.

AID was a marketing tool so morons like you would buy it.:rolleyes:

"I knew Dan Quayle....Dan Quayle was a friend of mine,..and let me tell you your'e no Dan Quayle! :D