• FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Red States?? WHAT fucking Red States??

....Or should I say, a Blue NOVEMBER
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • jcook11
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

Wah!Wah! Wah! Wah!

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm planning on voting a straight democrat ticket this year, so I can do my small part of getting the lying bastard impeached. Not only that, the Republican controlled congress could fuck up a wet dream right now, and they don't seem to be doing anything to make my trip to the gas station any easier on my wallet, so I'm sending a message by voting them out of office, and I encourage all my fellow Americans to do the same come November. The Democrats can't possibly do any worse than the Replublicans have done the past few years!

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

I love it.

When can we start putting the neocon fascist minority into "labor" camps?
        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
          I'm planning on voting a straight democrat ticket this year, so I can do my small part of getting the lying bastard impeached. Not only that, the Republican controlled congress could fuck up a wet dream right now, and they don't seem to be doing anything to make my trip to the gas station any easier on my wallet, so I'm sending a message by voting them out of office, and I encourage all my fellow Americans to do the same come November. The Democrats can't possibly do any worse than the Replublicans have done the past few years!
          Go ahead.

It just proves liberal sheeple won't vote for anyone that doesn't have a "D" after their name.

As for me, I will look at the issues, look at at the candidates, and then make my decision...regardless of the letter "R" or "D" after their names.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Re: Red States?? WHAT fucking Red States??

Originally posted by FORD
            ....Or should I say, a Blue NOVEMBER
            I wonder what they sit around and talk about when they discuss his popularity ratings...

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one...
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Big Train
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I don't know Ford. Pelosi was oddly silent when Billbray won. And Angelides. Arnold is quietly confident (Angiledes has lost a few times trying already). California is certainly looking a nice shade of red.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                I don't know Ford. Pelosi was oddly silent when Billbray won. And Angelides. Arnold is quietly confident (Angiledes has lost a few times trying already). California is certainly looking a nice shade of red.
                Billbray didn't win. Haven't they announced that on TV down there yet?

Check with your Secretary of State
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Big Train
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

News from San Diego's North County, covering Oceanside, Escondido, Encinitas, Vista, San Marcos, Solana Beach, Del Mar and Fallbrook.

Bilbray holds on to lead in 50th District race

By: WILLIAM FINN BENNETT - Staff Writer

With 100 percent of the votes counted, Republican Brian Bilbray defeated Democrat Francine Busby in the race for the 50th Congressional District seat, this morning's returns indicate.

I think the Pony Express needs to run through Cascadia more than once a week nowadays.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006...3_576_6_06.txt

Bilbray holds on to lead in 50th District race

By: WILLIAM FINN BENNETT - Staff Writer

With 100 percent of the votes counted, Republican Brian Bilbray defeated Democrat Francine Busby in the race for the 50th Congressional District seat, this morning's returns indicate.

I think the Pony Express needs to run through Cascadia more than once a week nowadays.
                    You need to take a closer look. Your newspaper article is dated Thursday, June 8.

The official Secretary of State results are as of Jun 10, 2006 at 8:57 am.

Looks like the media whore jumped the gun......AGAIN!

BTW, is that Bill "the Gambler" Bennett writing for that paper?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      Go ahead.

It just proves liberal sheeple won't vote for anyone that doesn't have a "D" after their name.

As for me, I will look at the issues, look at at the candidates, and then make my decision...regardless of the letter "R" or "D" after their names.

What a huge steaming pile of BigBland style bullshit!
                      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Are the results somehow different Ford?

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Are the results somehow different Ford?
                          Well, with the possible exception of Ohio and Florida, the Secretary of State's office is usually the last word in the official electoral results, not a newspaper report.

So as long as the SOS says Busby won the election, I'll assume that's true.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                            What a huge steaming pile of BigBland style bullshit!
                            Great reply, Half-wit!
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              Go ahead.

You're calling LT a "liberal sheeple"?

I can assure you this is not the case.

However, the only way to vote in November is for checks and balances. None exist in this country at the moment. The best way to get them, at present, is to have Democrats in charge of both the House and the Senate.

Of course there are corporatist shills in both parties. More in the Republicans than the Democrats though, which is why the Dems are the best party to get things done, even if you have to get around morons like Hillary, Lieberman, Steny Whore, Biden, or whomever.

Reversing the disgusting and dangerous direction this country has gone in the last 6 years is something that any SANE American can agree on. Let's get that done first, then worry about dismantling the political system and starting over.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...