The Vhs Saw This,im Sure They Got Jealous ! What You Think ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Calderone
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

The Vhs Saw This,im Sure They Got Jealous ! What You Think ?

Im sure THE VHS (tm by calderone) (VHBROS) drivin around ..they saw this ...and they got jealous ..
    what you think they said to themselves ...
    and to wolfie ?
    im sure this banners are still there
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IBHgyXhjeCE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IBHgyXhjeCE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Those billboards weren't out here in So CAL. I wonder if Ed ever listened in. You know, at home in between bottles of smoking loon and custom striping guitars and pedals for a living.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Actually, the sisters wouldn't have seen the billboards or heard the radio show, as it didn't air in the Los Angeles market.

Which had to be the single biggest DUMBASS marketing move in radio history. If NY Stern could hold an audience there, the least they could do is give PASADENA Dave a shot.

How they ever got the idea that the West Coast wanted to hear that moron Adam Corolla is beyond all understanding. But at least he's not Herpes & Assrimming.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

I've managed to listen to Adam Corolla for about six minutes now.

Collectively.

He's fucking awful...
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

i like adam...at least on love line and man show...i havent heard the morning show
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
            i like adam...at least on love line and man show...i havent heard the morning show
            Loveline worked because all he had to do was be the comic relief and let Dr. Drew give the actual serious answers.

And with the Man Show, all that matters was tits and ass. I would say any two imbeciles could have done that show.....

.....until the two imbeciles Rogan and Stanhope ruined it.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Redballjets88
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

yeah becuase the first two imbeciles were perfect for the job and the 2nd two sucked.

i miss adam on loveline they need to cancel his morning gig and bring him back
              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...