Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vh/dlr tatoo

ok so im 18 now i want to get a tat in tribute to vh or dlr

i want something that only a true vh fan would notice though what should i do?
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Put the EEAS logo on your ass..

Comment

haha i actually wanted to use the words eat em and smile in something but i dont know what
      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

How about a bunch of lined up vaginas?
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Originally posted by bueno bob
          How about a bunch of lined up vaginas?
          omg, that sounds sooooo fucking yummy right now! omg! lmao! i'm so fucking wet! WOOO HOOOO!!!
          I'm so lonely. Won't somebody please help me?

Comment

I was thinking of getting the Van Halen logo, on the front right hand side of my hip. I think that explained it...
            I was always kind of wondering though, what are the chances my taste in music will change?
            I'd say thats doubtful though, I've liked Van Halen since I can remember, my dad was always playin it when i was a kid, along with Queen, and Aerosmith. I was the only four year old on my street that knew all the words to Bohemian Rhapsody.

Comment

I was the only 4 year old on the street who knew all the words to "The Prophet's Song".
              Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

Get a tatoo of Dave doing the split jump, as a silouette,

That'd be cool!
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Get a life-sized portrait of the hottest chick you can think of on your back. Have her wearing a VH necklace or something.

Just think of it -- your asscrack could artistically be a huge vagina. What's not to love?
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
                    I was the only 4 year old on the street who knew all the words to "The Prophet's Song".
                    I was the only 4-year old on the block who knew the words to "Good Old-Fashioned Loverboy" and sang it to the girl next door.

Anyway, if I were to get a tattoo, I'd get the VH lion logo.
                    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Working...
                    X