X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Ask THE BCE Thread

Here's your chance to ask them everything you've always wanted to know, now that they're here monitoring this forum.

I'll start.......

Q: Did the BCE start with the Nazi sympathizing Prescott Bush, or does it actually go further back than that?
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It goes back at least one more generation.....

Samuel Prescott Bush
    From SourceWatch

Father of Prescott Sheldon Bush, grandfather to George Herbert Walker Bush (Poppy), great-grandfather to George Walker Bush (Dubya).

Sam Bush was in his era to Remington Arms what Dick Cheney is to Halliburton in ours. Son of an Episcopal minister, he switched to a darker religion. Sam started out as low-management for railroads, where he made the connections needed to move over to Buckeye Steel Castings Company. Buckeye harbored railroad strike-breaker sentiment from the president on down. It's founder was member of the "Cleveland Gatling Gun Battery",[1] (http://www.h-net.org/~business/bhcwe...0009-p0015.pdf) called a military and social organization, set up in 1878, the year after nationwide railroad strikes.

This guns and railroad connection returns for World War I, when Buckeye Steel produced gun barrels and shell casings, and Sam Bush was moved by his patrons into the position of chief of the Ordnance, Small Arms and Ammunition Section of the War Industries Board. Bush took national responsibility for government assistance to and relations with Remington and other weapons companies.[2] (http://coat.ncf.ca/our_magazine/links/54/54_12-13.pdf) This was during the time that Buckeye Steel was casting gun barrels and Bush was president of Buckeye.

Preacher's son Bush looks innocent until you are informed that his patron, Percy Rockefeller took control of Remington Arms in 1914. Frank Rockefeller was president of Buckeye Steel for three years from 1905-1908, followed by Sam Bush from 1908-1927, throughout the WWI years and the gunbarrel sales era of Buckeye.[3] (http://www.scripophily.net/bucsteelcasc4.html) In 1915 a new Remington plant was constructed, operational by 1916 for the first world war, just in time to get a million rifle order from Russia.[4] (http://www.remingtonsociety.com/gallery/album05), [5] (http://www.remington.com/aboutus/corphistory.htm) 67% of all the ammunition used in WWI by the US, Britain and Russia was sold by "Merchants of Death" Remington. Somebody got a no-bid contract on gun barrels for their company.

Pumping up nations war aspirations is good business for some, and the Bush family has been engaged in it for four generations.
    Link

Samuel's dad was an Episcopalian minister, so one might hope he was a little more honest than all of his descendents. But with the BCE, who knows??
    Last edited by FORD; 06-12-2006, 10:32 PM.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Q: What's their agenda?
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• THE BCE
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jun 2006

Re: Ask THE BCE Thread

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Q: Did the BCE start with the Nazi sympathizing Prescott Bush, or does it actually go further back than that?
        The BCE goes back even further than you can imagine.

Comment

• THE BCE
          Full On Cocktard
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by FORD
          Last edited by FORD on 06-12-2006 at 09:32 PM
          It was very wise of you to remove that slanderous remark, David.

Comment

• THE BCE
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Coyote
            Q: What's their agenda?
            You'll find out soon enough.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

The point you are missing is that Remington shotguns are probably the best manufactured long guns there are.

Model 1100 Skeet-B 12 gauge semi-automatic w/8 shell capacity. Hope to add another soon. Thank you Bill of Rights.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                The point you are missing is that Remington shotguns are probably the best manufactured long guns there are.

Model 1100 Skeet-B 12 gauge semi-automatic w/8 shell capacity. Hope to add another soon. Thank you Bill of Rights.
                Nobody said anything against Remington guns, you prementsrual schizoid.

The point was that Great Grandpa Sammy Bush made same shady deals which allowed him to profit greatly off of World War I.

A criminal activity for the times, but not nearly as bad as his son funding the enemy who started World War II, or his grandson creating the enemy which allowed his great grandson to start World War III
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Nobody said anything against Remington guns, you prementsrual schizoid.

I'm not claiming anyone said anything AGAINST Remington arms. They were mentioned in your post, and I pointed out that they make fine firearms.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Oh wait, is - "Merchants of Death" Remington - against or for Remington Arms? Because I don't remember that phrase being engraved into the barrel of mine.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Are you looking to start a debate so your alias, "peehsdiputsami", can take the other side?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

What's wrong with stating my opinion on the quality of Remington shotguns? They were mentioned in your post, and it made me think of the one my grandfather gave me. American made as well, which is a rarity nowadays.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What's wrong is that you are a fucking troll, everyone knows you're a goddamn troll, and I don't want to waste time with troll games.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

You know what Ford? You're an asshole. All I said was they make good guns and you go off on a tangent...as usual.

I'll make a deal with you, if I see you in a thread, I won't post in it, and you do the same for me. I know you have a whole 6 months of seniority on me, but I'm willing to make the compromise.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

On second thought, fuck you. I would shove my cock down your throat to shut you up, but with the conspiracy bullshit that comes out of your mouth, I’m afraid you would infect my dick and cause it to start thinking that my balls were conspiring against it. However, since you don’t use your eyes anyway and are blind to reality….I should just rip out your eyes and skull fuck you. You stupid freako jackoff.

Comment

Working...