PDA

View Full Version : Do Any Of You Watch Tbn The Funniest ..or Saddest Channel On Tv

jcook11
06-13-2006, 04:04 AM
This station cracks me the fuck up, everyone of these jerkoffs are shilling books in the name of Jesus and there are so many poor slobs out there sending in that cash...Funny I have never read where Christ was selling anything.

sadaist
06-13-2006, 04:09 AM
tbn? I don't think I have that channel, but I think I know what you are talking about. It seems so obvious that it's bs, and you wonder how can anyone in their right mind send money to these crooks. Bow to Leper Messiah!

FORD
06-13-2006, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by jcook11
This station cracks me the fuck up, everyone of these jerkoffs are shilling books in the name of Jesus and there are so many poor slobs out there sending in that cash...Funny I have never read where Christ was selling anything.

Christ never had purple tinted hair either.

Though I must confess I lusted after their rocker slut daughter in law who used to host their Christian rock video show in the 80's.

jcook11
06-13-2006, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Christ never had purple tinted hair either.

Though I must confess I lusted after their rocker slut daughter in law who used to host their Christian rock video show in the 80's.

Your pemtence 100 hail chimpys. :D

LoungeMachine
06-13-2006, 09:46 AM
Sending to non....

At least make an attempt to find a link to POLITICS with these threads, wifebeater.....

Flash Bastard
06-17-2006, 06:45 PM
I block all religious and hispanic programming on my cable box.... which leaves me about 6 channels.

Goddamned assholes.

FORD
06-17-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
I block all religious and hispanic programming on my cable box.... which leaves me about 6 channels.

Goddamned assholes.

What the fuck do you expect in Colorado Springs, capitol city of the Lunatic Religious Reich?

Flash Bastard
06-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What the fuck do you expect in Colorado Springs, capitol city of the Lunatic Religious Reich?

Now that's not exactly true. We ran Focus On the Family out of town years ago. :D

Co. Springs is a military town. The Air Force Academy is here, NORAD is right down the road...

BITEYOASS
06-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Yeah, the Army and Air Force get the shitty locations, whereas the navy and USMC get some nice beachfront property or centrally located to where the best big city nightlife is only a few hours drive away.

Flash Bastard
06-17-2006, 11:36 PM
And lots of whores too!

Don't forget the whores. :D

Nitro Express
06-18-2006, 03:53 PM
All I know about Colorado Springs is I screwed a chick from there once.

BITEYOASS
06-18-2006, 11:43 PM
And lots of whores too!

Don't forget the whores. :D

Yeah, and half of em are somebody's wife! LOL

jcook11
06-20-2006, 06:01 PM
I remember seeing something on tv a couple of years ago where they caught that faith healing fraud Benny Hinns' people tossing "donation" letters on the ground after taking out the cash.

Flash Bastard
06-20-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
I remember seeing something on tv a couple of years ago where they caught that faith healing fraud Benny Hinns' people tossing "donation" letters on the ground after taking out the cash.

What's sad about the whole thing is that those donations probably came from people who could least afford to donate....

Elderly pensioners and whatnot.

jcook11
06-20-2006, 11:31 PM
What's sad about the whole thing is that those donations probably came from people who could least afford to donate....

Elderly pensioners and whatnot.

Yep...