X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Polk High
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Roth on the View

DLR was on the view today. i dvr'ed it. He was interviewed and played jump yet again. Same old questions. He danced w/ one of the hosts the prgenant one. It was pretty good. I wish he would play a different song.
    We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl
  • cwsmith17
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

I actually have to admit....it saw it also. Here goes my explanation. I was sanding and priming a job that I was at and overheard the tv in the next room. I went over and asked the woman, which was her house I was painting, and asked if I could see the seg. She laughed and said sure. She said "Wow I have never seen him with short hair?" I laughed and thanked her. Then I upper-decked her toilet. JK She really was a nice woman. So I have to give her a shout-out on the Roth Army. Thanks.

Comment

• RAY4583
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Feb 2004

Well, well, welll... Blowhard Boob, and the rest of the blind being lead along by that misguided loser, must surely, finally- if you have any sense of reality left in you- be ready to concede David Lee Roth's arrival into Lucifer's musical kitchen. Dave's most recent televised mistake- an appearance on the woe-begone show, "The View", had to leave even someone as low as Edward Van Halen laughing. Please, Blowhard Boob, don't try to convince yourself- or, a bigger mistake, try to convince me- that the "crowd went nuts", or, "the crowd went wild", as you had incorrectly surmised following his two previous appearances this week. I'm afraid that if any of those geriatrics in the crowd showed any sign of emotion, it would result in sure death.
      As well, I'm sure you'll credit Starr Jones' comment regarding, "...the world knows David Lee Roth is the true frontman of Van Halen", as some sort of victory for you & the rest of the fools here. Quite sad if you need to turn to Starr Jones as your primary musical muscle. "Oh yeah, well Starr Jones said..." What's next, "My daddy can beat up your daddy"? (Of course, you would need to find out the identity of your daddy first, Blowhard Boob, to make such an insinuation.) The next time I turn to her for her musical insight will certainly be the first.
      Certainly, Dave's interview with two of the show's hosts was, for some reason, easier to stomach than was his interview on "The Late Late Show". However, again, it was all downhill from there once again. Please, I could not have been the only one to have seen Dave break out his handkerchief, and mop his upper lip during his performance of "Jump". Dave, ol' pal, has it gotten that bad, that performing just one song, in the comfy confines of a climate-controlled television studio, leaves you sweating so profusely, that you just can't help but clean yourself up a little during mid-song? God forbid he had performed two songs!! Then what? One of his gay little midget buddies from back in the day would appear, stick an I.V. in him, to prevent disaster from happening on national television?
      Man, oh man, it's been quite a week from the once mighty David Lee Roth. Three embarrassing television appearances. Hundreds of blind devotees on this message board seeing their former messiah brought to his knees (where Blowhad Boob probably is not, too, for that matter). An old graying, rock icon now reduced to a filler on a chessy afternoon talk show. Once again, "Sadder still to watch it die, than never to have known it..."
      Whe you're done crying, Blowhard Boob, over both Dave's appearance, and the beating I just laid on you, I can't wait to hear you ignorantly defend the actions of Dave. At this point, I'm just trying to decide who is a sadder sack of shit. Him, or you...

Comment

• light 'em up!
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by RAY4583
        Well, well, welll... Blowhard Boob, and the rest of the blind being lead along by that misguided loser, must surely, finally- if you have any sense of reality left in you- be ready to concede David Lee Roth's arrival into Lucifer's musical kitchen. Whe you're done crying, Blowhard Boob, over both Dave's appearance, and the beating I just laid on you, I can't wait to hear you ignorantly defend the actions of Dave. At this point, I'm just trying to decide who is a sadder sack of shit. Him, or you...
        Quit feeling sorry for yourself man. Get HELP goddamnit!!!
        Last edited by light 'em up!; 06-14-2006, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• billy_lyle2002
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jan 2006

c'mon ray is that best u got?..i read ur long winded letter and i noticed u cry all through the letter...ill tell wat i think..ok well wat i got from ur letter is well u r obviously a homosexual cuz my gurlfreind's brother is gay and he talks just like u sweetheart...hehe..its ok that u love 2 suck cock....hehe...Dave will b on that dyke ellen show soon so u will feel at home with her dyke and fag audiance so iam looking forward 2 ur next letter about Daves appearence on her show..bye sweetheart...hehehe.....later

Comment

• billy_lyle2002
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jan 2006

c'mon ray is that best u got?..i read ur long winded letter and i noticed u cry all through the letter...ill tell wat i think..ok well wat i got from ur letter is well u r obviously a homosexual cuz my gurlfreind's brother is gay and he talks just like u sweetheart...hehe..its ok that u love 2 suck cock....hehe...Dave will b on that dyke ellen show soon so u will feel at home with her dyke and fag audiance so iam looking forward 2 ur next letter about Daves appearence on her show..bye sweetheart...hehehe.....later

Comment

• billy_lyle2002
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Jan 2006

Comment

• Calderone
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

hey cwsmith17 whay dont you make that woman a roth fan ?
                give some cds !
                i love when i turn my friends into DLR fans

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Well, well, welll... Blowhard Boob, and the rest of the blind being lead along by that misguided loser, must surely, finally- if you have any sense of reality left in you- be ready to concede David Lee Roth's arrival into Lucifer's musical kitchen. Dave's most recent televised mistake- an appearance on the woe-begone show, "The View", had to leave even someone as low as Edward Van Halen laughing. Please, Blowhard Boob, don't try to convince yourself- or, a bigger mistake, try to convince me- that the "crowd went nuts", or, "the crowd went wild", as you had incorrectly surmised following his two previous appearances this week. I'm afraid that if any of those geriatrics in the crowd showed any sign of emotion, it would result in sure death.
                  As well, I'm sure you'll credit Starr Jones' comment regarding, "...the world knows David Lee Roth is the true frontman of Van Halen", as some sort of victory for you & the rest of the fools here. Quite sad if you need to turn to Starr Jones as your primary musical muscle. "Oh yeah, well Starr Jones said..." What's next, "My daddy can beat up your daddy"? (Of course, you would need to find out the identity of your daddy first, Blowhard Boob, to make such an insinuation.) The next time I turn to her for her musical insight will certainly be the first.
                  Certainly, Dave's interview with two of the show's hosts was, for some reason, easier to stomach than was his interview on "The Late Late Show". However, again, it was all downhill from there once again. Please, I could not have been the only one to have seen Dave break out his handkerchief, and mop his upper lip during his performance of "Jump". Dave, ol' pal, has it gotten that bad, that performing just one song, in the comfy confines of a climate-controlled television studio, leaves you sweating so profusely, that you just can't help but clean yourself up a little during mid-song? God forbid he had performed two songs!! Then what? One of his gay little midget buddies from back in the day would appear, stick an I.V. in him, to prevent disaster from happening on national television?
                  Man, oh man, it's been quite a week from the once mighty David Lee Roth. Three embarrassing television appearances. Hundreds of blind devotees on this message board seeing their former messiah brought to his knees (where Blowhad Boob probably is not, too, for that matter). An old graying, rock icon now reduced to a filler on a chessy afternoon talk show. Once again, "Sadder still to watch it die, than never to have known it..."
                  Whe you're done crying, Blowhard Boob, over both Dave's appearance, and the beating I just laid on you, I can't wait to hear you ignorantly defend the actions of Dave. At this point, I'm just trying to decide who is a sadder sack of shit. Him, or you...
                  It's Sad being you.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm just trying to decide who is a sadder sack of shit. Him, or you...

Since you're hiding behind an AOL proxy server like a pussy, I'd guess it's YOU.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

The forums only just re-opened, and we've already got a new gimp!
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

I'm just trying to decide who is a sadder sack of shit. Him, or you...
                        Well...my vote is you for copy/pasting THE SAME MESSAGE in multiple threads rather than taking the time to come up with something remotely original...

And for hiding behind a proxy...heheheh...Ford just owned your ass, didn't he?

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

LOL!

I hadn't noticed the cut and paste,

Dipshit.....

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Whats the matter Ray, you run out of things to spout off about?

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Apparently so...

Back to the Pen with this one.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...