Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    • Jan 2004

Bush Sorry For Mocking Vision-Impaired Reporter

The political spotlight has added pressure to their marriage at times, the Obamas admit in a revealing new interview — the controversy over their “date nights” being just a recent example. “Everything becomes political,” the president said, but the first lady added, “The bumps happen to everyone.”

From one disaster to another. This will make him look good.
    sigpic
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

The correct title is "Bush Is Sorry".

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

This hardly qualifies as a "disaster" Steve. We've all done stupid things like this from time to time.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        This hardly qualifies as a "disaster" Steve. We've all done stupid things like this from time to time.
        Yeah, but how many of us have waved to Stevie Wonder??
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

LOL. I thought I read somewhere that was a false rumor.

If true, though, it's hilarious.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Veteran
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by FORD
            Yeah, but how many of us have waved to Stevie Wonder??
            I saw Stevie Wonder perform a VERY disappointing set in the mid-80s at Radio City Music Hall (he encored with "I Just Called to Say My Songwriting Abilities Have Greatly Diminished"...what the fuck is up with THAT?).

Afterwards I waited out by the limos to let him know my feelings. Once he came out from backstage I leaped in front and shoved my middle finger right in his face.

I must say, the man was a complete gentleman about it. Smiled, and waved, and thanked me and everything. Gotta credit him there. Didn't take my criticism personally at all.
            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Supposedly Stevie Wonder has a condition where he cannot taste his food. My question is, why has he gotten so fat lately? It seems that if you can't taste your food, the pleasure of eating is lost. Why not eat healthy?
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• 4moreyears
                Commando
                • Oct 2004

Re: Bush Sorry For Mocking Vision-Impaired Reporter

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                http://www.nbc5i.com/politics/9373610/detail.html

From one disaster to another. This will make him look good.
                Only a faggot dick like you would point this out.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: Bush Sorry For Mocking Vision-Impaired Reporter

Originally posted by 4moreyears
                  Only a faggot dick like you would point this out.
                  Don't be an idiot. This story made the 6:00 News on every network. It even made the Canadian papers, because Full Bong posted something about it over at DDLR.com
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2006

Oh stop. This ceap shot is the best the left can do now that the fortunes and perception of Iraq have done a 180, Rove is cleared, and Bush himself has proven himself to be the greatest environmentalist president since teddy roosevelt with his bill yesterday?

The reporeter didn't have a problem. Bush apologized as soon as he was avble. what's the BFD???
                    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Dude, your parody's not working anymore. "Greatest environmentalist president"??
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Oh stop. This ceap shot is the best the left can do now that the fortunes and perception of Iraq have done a 180, Rove is cleared, and Bush himself has proven himself to be the greatest environmentalist president since teddy roosevelt with his bill yesterday?

The reporeter didn't have a problem. Bush apologized as soon as he was avble. what's the BFD???
                        The fortunes and perception of Iraq have done a 180, huh?

Bush has proven himself to be the greatest environmentalist president since TR?

Saying things like that gives you about as much credibility as Scott McClellan.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2006

Oh, I'm sorry, refresh my memory...was it Clinton who declared the Northwestern Hawiian Islands a national monument and created the world's largest protected marine area?

For a President who you insist on being so anti-environment, that sure doesn't seem possible. Yet here is THE FACTS:

As for Iraq, yes, public perception has done a complete reversal. Two weeks go it was a "quagmire". now the leader is dead, the insurgency is in disarray, and suddenly pinkos like Murtha are seen not as heroes but cowards.

Who would have thought it, but less than a year ago Cheney declared the insurgency was in its last thores. turns out he just may have been right.
                          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Who would have thought it, but less than a year ago Cheney declared the insurgency was in its last thores. turns out he just may have been right.
                            Killing one guy doesn't mean a damn thing. You cannot back up your statement about the insurgency being in disarray with anything except fox news propaganda.
                            gnaw on it

Comment

Working...