PDA

View Full Version : Sammy Hagar is a democrat.

Alex Mogilny
04-20-2004, 03:50 PM
Sammy Hagar is a registered democrat. That should be enough for everyone on these forums to vote republican in '04.

steve
04-20-2004, 03:55 PM
Well, he contributed 2000 bucks to the Bush campaign, so...he might argue that with ya.

Alex Mogilny
04-20-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by steve
Well, he contributed 2000 bucks to the Bush campaign, so...he might argue that with ya.

...and Michael Blomberg held and paid for Hilary Clinton's Senate victory party over Rick Lazio.

.....you never can tell.

Jesus Christ
04-20-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Alex Mogilny
Sammy Hagar is a registered democrat. That should be enough for everyone on these forums to vote republican in '04.

Thou art wrong, My son. For Samuel the descendant of Abraham's maiden did contribute $2000 to the Son of Bush as FORD hath proclaimed here. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2785&highlight=Busheep)

Alex Mogilny
04-20-2004, 04:20 PM
Wooden Jesus where are you from
Korea or Canada or maybe Taiwan
I didn't know it was the Holy Land
But I believed from the minute
The check left my hand, and I pray
Can I be saved, I spent all my money
On a future grave
Wooden Jesus I'll cut you in
On twenty percent of my future sin
Porcelain Mary her majesties pure
Looking for virgin territory
Coat hanger halos don't come cheap
From television shepherds with living room
Sheep, and I pray
Can I be saved, I spent all my money
On a future grave
Wooden Jesus I'll cut you in
On twenty percent of my future sin

BITEYOASS
04-20-2004, 04:29 PM
Yep, FORD is right. And I rarely ever agree with him most of the time.

Alex Mogilny
04-20-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Yep, FORD is right. And I rarely ever agree with him most of the time.

shhhhhhhhhh

I'm trying to run a little mis information here and you guys blow me out of the water in 10 minutes.

Besides, I'm sure that there is more than 1 Sam Hagar in the ole US of A.

thefive
04-20-2004, 04:45 PM

Figures Sam is a democrat.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=62504

Thefive

There are 22,000 laws against GUNS. Do you Democrats think we need another one?

Crimminals do not abide by laws and never will so who do these laws affect? Us law abiding citizens.

There is a bill in congress and it has been there for about 8 years. If it gets passed us Americans will have to register our SAFES. So when you go buy that big safe you will have to wait 5 to 15 days depending on the state you live in. Then you will be allowed to pick up your safe so you can put your jewelry, guns, documents, money and photos.

That stupid liberal California Senator Feinstein is one of the biggest anti-gunners in this country. When the guns for cash situation was going on she turned in her 38 special and said "Look what a good citizen I am". The senator has two 38 special guns. She also has a carrying concealment weapon permit.

DaveIsKing
04-20-2004, 04:54 PM
Republicans don't give a fuck about anything but their wallets.

Democrats care too much about fags, illegals, and abortions.

WHAT ABOUT THE WORKING MAN???

WHAT ABOUT THE MIDDLE-CLASS AMERICAN CITIZEN???

I guess I'll vote for Mickey fuckin' Mouse. The bullshit behind politics has turned a serious thing like a national election into a goddamn soap opera!

Jesus Christ
04-20-2004, 05:07 PM
shhhhhhhhhh

I'm trying to run a little mis information here and you guys blow me out of the water in 10 minutes.

Besides, I'm sure that there is more than 1 Sam Hagar in the ole US of A.

Perhaps, but verily this description fitteth he who is called the "Ched Rocker"

Sammy R. Hagar
Entertainer
F.W.O. Inc.
P O Box 5395
Novato, CA 94948

George W. Bush $2,000

Alex Mogilny
04-20-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Perhaps, but verily this description fitteth he who is called the "Ched Rocker"

Damn thee!

No blasphemy intended.

Ally_Kat
04-20-2004, 05:56 PM
...and Michael Blomberg held and paid for Hilary Clinton's Senate victory party over Rick Lazio.

.....you never can tell.

But Bloomberg is a liberal. He only ran under the Repub ticket cuz he promised the party that he would work for them and help continue what Rudy had started with the city.

Unfortunately, once in office, Bloomie forgot that promise and appointed all Democrats/Liberals to those Mayor-appointed seats. Not one Republican/Conservative did he bring up.

That's why Thomas Ognibene is running and going to cause a Republican primary. And I have no doubt he'll win the primary, cuz party officials are just so tired of Mike's shit.

I wonder what third party ticket Mike would run as.

Jesus Christ
04-20-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by thefive
Figures Sam is a democrat.
Thefive

He is not.
TheLord

He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

Criminals do not abide by laws and never will so who do these laws affect? Us law abiding citizens.

Judge not lest ye be judged. For all will stand before Me in judgment at the End of Days, and will account for their actions.

There is a bill in congress and it has been there for about 8 years. If it gets passed us Americans will have to register our SAFES. So when you go buy that big safe you will have to wait 5 to 15 days depending on the state you live in. Then you will be allowed to pick up your safe so you can put your jewelry, guns, documents, money and photos.

Verily, if legislation hath been in Caesar's congress for 8 years, it does not seem very popular with those of either party. Perhaps this is another fake law likened unto the e-mail tax bill, which was proven to not exist.

That stupid liberal California Senator Feinstein is one of the biggest anti-gunners in this country. When the guns for cash situation was going on she turned in her 38 special and said "Look what a good citizen I am". The senator has two 38 special guns. She also has a carrying concealment weapon permit.

Better that ye should live by the Law which My Father gave unto Moses and the commandment I gave unto you to love one another than it is to worry about a permit to conceal thy weapons.

TheMessiah

Viking
04-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Republican, Democrat - I don't care if he's a registered Martian. (And he may be. :D ) I still think he hugs big roots. :D

Wayne L.
04-20-2004, 08:11 PM
The only thing Republicans & Democrats in your local area & in Washington care about is taking money away from you in taxes & wasting it on useless goverment programs which they have programmed in your mind to believe in more than yourself. Both political parties are equally corrupt privately with meaningless rhetoric politically who only care about the next election & nothing more while I don't care if Sammy is a Republican or a Democrat because he knows how to rock despite the whining from some about this reunion tour.

BigBadBrian
04-20-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Thou art wrong, My son. For Samuel the descendant of Abraham's maiden did contribute $2000 to the Son of Bush as FORD hath proclaimed here. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2785&highlight=Busheep)

Being a registered Democrat doesn't prevent one from giving money to someone else's campaign. The 2000 buck personal limit applies to each candidate, not the contributor. Corporations and other groups like to play both sides of the fence.

Your logic is highly illogical, FORD.

:gulp:

Ally_Kat
04-20-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
The only thing Republicans & Democrats in your local area & in Washington care about is taking money away from you in taxes & wasting it on useless goverment programs which they have programmed in your mind to believe in more than yourself. Both political parties are equally corrupt privately with meaningless rhetoric politically who only care about the next election & nothing more while I don't care if Sammy is a Republican or a Democrat because he knows how to rock despite the whining from some about this reunion tour.

I can't speak for Washinton, but I know and had the pleasure of working with a lot of politicians here in nyc -- both Democrats and Republicans -- who actually do care about the people who put them in office.

So there are the bad apples and there are the golden fruit.

thefive
04-20-2004, 10:52 PM

Think about this for a moment.
Think about it. If this bill passes then you will have to wait 5 to 15 days to go pick up your safe at Target, Kmart, Gun Store or Wallmart or whereever.

thefive
04-20-2004, 10:53 PM

Crimminals do not abide by laws and never will so who do these laws affect? Us law abiding citizens.

Do we need another gun law????

madraoul
04-20-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I can't speak for Washinton, but I know and had the pleasure of working with a lot of politicians here in nyc -- both Democrats and Republicans -- who actually do care about the people who put them in office.

So there are the bad apples and there are the golden fruit.

Yep, they care. They care while our jobs continue to go overseas and the middle class dies. This is a time of a "war." Shouldn't we be circling the wagons? These fuckers are so far up the corporate bunghole, they're considered supositories. I think we can even see the corporate influence on the band formerly named Van Halen. The world overwhelmingly wants Dave, yet they give us the Hagarita tour sponsered by Velveeta.

Ally_Kat
04-20-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by madraoul
Yep, they care. They care while our jobs continue to go overseas and the middle class dies. This is a time of a "war." Shouldn't we be circling the wagons? These fuckers are so far up the corporate bunghole, they're considered supositories. I think we can even see the corporate influence on the band formerly named Van Halen. The world overwhelmingly wants Dave, yet they give us the Hagarita tour sponsered by Velveeta.

Dude, reread what I wrote. I said i couldn't speak for Washington as my experience with the caring ones came from NYC City Hall. I was talking about my local politicians -- you know, councilmembers for City Hall?

madraoul
04-20-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Dude, reread what I wrote. I said i couldn't speak for Washington as my experience with the caring ones came from NYC City Hall. I was talking about my local politicians -- you know, councilmembers for City Hall?

You are most correct. Sorry, this just a sore spot with me. They may care more than anybody, but they always grow up to be career politicians. I see that here in the midwest. I can only imagine how it is in NYC. Cynacism, yes. I'm just not used to the rest of the world kicking our ass at everything. It's a tough time to be fired up about being an American.

Ally_Kat
04-21-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by madraoul
I'm just not used to the rest of the world kicking our ass at everything.

I wouldn't quite say that. There may be people who hate us, but we're still the country they come to to make something out of themselves.

FORD
04-21-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Being a registered Democrat doesn't prevent one from giving money to someone else's campaign. The 2000 buck personal limit applies to each candidate, not the contributor. Corporations and other groups like to play both sides of the fence.

Your logic is highly illogical, FORD.

:gulp:

That may be true of Bill Gates, but not of Sammy Hagar. He has no contribution to Democratic candidates listed. And in case you missed the fine print above, His Cheddarness is NOT a registered Democrat. AlMo made that up, thinking he could get Dave fans to vote for the Idiot Son of an Asshole.

It makes as much sense as the Judas IsKerryot campaign strategy of the moment which seems to be :
Vote Kerry..... at least he's not Bush

John Ashcroft
04-21-2004, 08:08 AM
Take care of yourself and your family, and never ever ever look to a politician to solve your problems.

It's that simple. If you follow this advice you'll prosper in life, and can proudly call yourself a conservative (not Republican or Democrat, but a conservative).

BigBadBrian
04-21-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by FORD
That may be true of Bill Gates, but not of Sammy Hagar. He has no contribution to Democratic candidates listed. And in case you missed the fine print above, His Cheddarness is NOT a registered Democrat.

FORD, I read the posts of others before I type, unlike you. I was merely pointing out that being registered in one party doesn't prevent one from donating to any candidate. The point was obviously over your head..............again. :gulp:

GAR
04-23-2004, 02:57 PM
Im throwing my vote away so no Democrat or Republican can waste it for me.

BigBadBrian
04-25-2004, 01:32 PM
:gun: