Bill O'Reilly says HE'D run Iraq like Saddam did !!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Bill O'Reilly says HE'D run Iraq like Saddam did !!!

O’Reilly’s solution: Run the place like Saddam

Published by Mike Stark June 19th, 2006

On today’s (6/19/06) Radio Factor with Bill O’Reilly, Mr. Loofah-falafel shared with us his strategy for keeping the peace in Iraq. As the title notes, it involves ruthless murder.

O’Reilly: Now to me, they’re not fighting it hard enough. See, if I’m president, I got probably another 50-60 thousand with orders to shoot on sight anybody violating curfews. Shoot them on sight. That’s me… President O’Reilly… Curfew in Ramadi, seven o’clock at night. You’re on the street? You’re dead. I shoot you right between the eyes. Ok? That’s how I run that country. Just like Saddam ran it. Saddam didn’t have explosions - he didn’t have bombers. Did he? because if you got out of line, you’re dead.

Now… is that the kind of country I want to have for Iraq? No… But you have to have that for a few months to stabilize the situation so the Iraqi government can get organized, can get security in place and can get the structure going.

I wanted to bend over backwards to be fair to Mr. O’Reilly, but I want y’all to listen to the clip. Listen to the way he says, “I shoot you right between the eyes.” Y’all come back and tell me if you think he meant what he said in his follow up.

This, to my ears, was the epitome of the 101’st Fighting Keyboards with a microphone. I’m going to soon post more from today’s show - he ridicules and refuses to take the call of a person that challenges him to put some of his own skin in the game.

Another question for Mr. O’Reilly? Haven’t we killed enough pregnant women at checkpoints? You gonna shoot them right between the eyes when they go into unexpected labor?
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fine. Let's send him over there and let him try it. Send Glenn Beck, G. Gordon Criminal and Hannity along with him. Hell, send Colmes for that matter.

And then withdraw all the US troops and let the new colony of New FAUXIA form their own defense.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
      Commando
      • May 2004

While your at it, why don't you put George Clooney in his Batman costume and have him fight the atrocities going on in Darfur. Yes he gets out of his cushy limo and steps up to the podium in D.C. and talks the talk, but I don't see him enlisting to go fight the good fight. Oh I forgot!!! He is to busy vacationing in his new villa in Italy.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Does Mike Stark's column appear on such beloved sites as Daily KOS and the DU?

I heard O'Reilly's remarks and they were never intended to be taken the way Stark claims.

Comment

• jcook11
          Commando
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
          While your at it, why don't you put George Clooney in his Batman costume and have him fight the atrocities going on in Darfur. Yes he gets out of his cushy limo and steps up to the podium in D.C. and talks the talk, but I don't see him enlisting to go fight the good fight. Oh I forgot!!! He is to busy vacationing in his new villa in Italy.
          Please don't put him in the Batsuit again.....

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            Does Mike Stark's column appear on such beloved sites as Daily KOS and the DU?

I heard O'Reilly's remarks and they were never intended to be taken the way Stark claims.
            yep, just a couple yuks about the need for a brutal, murderous dictatorship
            gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I saw an interview with O'Really? a few months back in which he basically stated that we should destroy Iraq's infrastructure (in the vein of Fallujah) as best we can before we leave... Well, "Mission Accomplished!"

He's another fucking tool that has never put on a uniform and thinks he knows it all...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham

You listen to O'Reilly?

I'll stop laughing soon, I promise.

Comment

• 4moreyears
                  Commando
                  • Oct 2004

Send that fat pig Rosie O'Donnell over there also. She could eat them out of food and they can starve to death.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Are u saying an illegal war in Iraq that had nothing t2o do with 9/11 is da 'good fight'?

And I made all dat sense in o1ne sentence wit misspellled werds. So how da fak does Wolfie, Condi and peeps like u fak up soo mmuch? Well, they're not fucking up. UR fucuking up listening t2o them.

Now I know why I stopped posting here.

There's just t2oo mmmuch immmaturity and stupidTITTY.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

Why don't all the people who question others ability to go over there
                      go over there and STFU.Its so easy to say why don't you enlist?

Hows about this STFU and do it yourself befor even asking(or demandingly questioning thier intent) someone else too, all the anger in the objectors to the War would make short
                      work of the Insurgents they bitch about.Yes/No.?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        I saw an interview with O'Really? a few months back in which he basically stated that we should destroy Iraq's infrastructure (in the vein of Fallujah) as best we can before we leave... Well, "Mission Accomplished!"

He's another fucking tool that has never put on a uniform and thinks he knows it all...
                        Is it any wonder he's not in The Cabinet?

Imagine had they hired Bill instead of Tony SnowJOB

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thome

Hows about this STFU and do it yourself befor even asking(or demandingly questioning thier intent) someone else too, all the anger in the objectors to the War would make short

STFU and obey.

STFU and don't question your government.

STFU and support blindly any use of our military power.

You would have made a great Nazi.

Born late, and in a trailer park.

aww shucks.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

While your at it, why don't you put George Clooney in his Batman costume and have him fight the atrocities going on in Darfur.

Since you brought it up [while trying so desperately to be funny]

What is your party, which controls both houses, as well as The White House, doing about Darfur?

I understand Afghanistan is unravelling on you like a cheap sweater, Iraq is as bad as it's ever been, and you're dying to fight Iran, but if you find the time, can you let us know what your party is doing about this?

Oh, and how is your Social Security Reform and Immigration Bills coming? Or are you too busy be with indictments to be bothered?

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome

There should be a fast lane in da recruiting office f4or them.

PS Any line in da recruiting ofc. is da fast lane. I don't see da rush aff able bodies like in WWII. And they're not mmeeting their recruitment quotas sexcept f4or da Marines. And dat's b/c we have an unlimiTITed supply aff inferioriTITy complexxed peeps who need da huge ego boost da Marines give them by fake filling da shoes mmy dad's Old Breed left behind. Tit mmakes those ladies feel like men...when they're shooting down innocent pregnant women rushing t2o da hospital after curfew...and planting evidence t2o cover up their murders everywhere. Dat's nothing like da Old Breed. Only these ladies act like dat. See ya when u come home, ladies. I have something f4or u.
                              Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...