X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JuniorsGrades
    Roadie
    • Feb 2004

I'm starting to get really pissed!

You almost never hear (mostly never) VH with Sam on the radio. Yesterday morning the alarm went off to Beautiful Girls, this morning Everybody Wants Some!! The other day the DJ was saying how VH was coming to town, he sounded excited cause he's never seen them before, bla bla bla, and then he segways into a VH with Roth tune. And you know they're not going to play any of the Roth era with the exception of the usuals....Nobody wants to hear a Sammy Hagar led Van Halen!!!

Do the rumors about Dave joining them on tour, is there any evidence to suggest this? I don't expect them to hit the stage together. Maybe they take a month off after the first leg, retool with Dave and then hit the road...give the fans what they want? Doubtful, but always hoping....
    Before I always said I always liked Van Halen with David Lee Roth. Now I have to say I like Van Halen with David Lee Roth & Michael Anthony. It's just too much!
  • lztom
    Head Fluffer
    • Mar 2004

Roth won't be there; they'd be plugging it like hell now if he was. I hope I'm wrong but he won't be.

It's bullshit that they're putting Roth tunes on this BOV II if/when it comes out. They should put You Really Got Me on there and nothing else because that's the only song that will be played on tour that wasn't on BOV I but they won't cos they know that record can't fly without a load more Roth era stuff on than that. They already ran out of Hagar radio hits on BOV I. People go and watch Van Hagar for one of two reasons:
    1) Because they heard one of the radio hits on MTV or their local station a lot

2) As a surrogate for Van Halen.

Comment

• John_Petrucci
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Apr 2004

Comment

• L.S.D.

HAGAR HAS THE JOB, DAVE DOESNT.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

still there little wiener? ha ha ha...I told you so...keep that in mind, when we say good bye...you can't get this stuff no more...not this stuff, baby...
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Roth-Halen
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
            HAGAR HAS THE JOB, DAVE DOESNT.
            Then go fuck youself and go see those hagar concerts.
            Spammy Gagar only have mtherfucker asholes fans like you.
            Close to mommy bitches! Whith big fucking mouths. You all are alike!

Comment

• DLRMike
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Jan 2004

Yeah, but Hagar most assuredly is NOT the "Right Tool for the Job."
              ~Michael S.
              "After all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights, and late nights, I still don’t need glasses…I drink right out of the bottle."
              --David Lee Roth

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by Roth-Halen
                Then go fuck youself and go see those hagar concerts.
                Spammy Gagar only have mtherfucker asholes fans like you.
                Close to mommy bitches! Whith big fucking mouths. You all are alike!

hahahahahaha, I will go, and it appears many others are going too....

www.pollstar.com #1 2 weeks in a row....ouch.

Have fun at the state fair.....

Comment

• Roth-Halen
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

hahahahahaha, I will go, and it appears many others are going too....

www.pollstar.com #1 2 weeks in a row....ouch.

Have fun at the state fair.....
                  Yes many others will go to see VAN HALEN. AND FACE IT, MANY OF THEM ARE HARDCORE ROTH FANS THAT STILL WANT TO SEE VAN HALEN.
                  IF THERE WAS A SURVEY AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE VAN GAYGAR CONCERTS 'BOUT WHO THEY WOULD WANT BACK IN THE BAND, YOU'D BE SURPRISED

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Roth-Halen
                    Yes many others will go to see VAN HALEN. AND FACE IT, MANY OF THEM ARE HARDCORE ROTH FANS THAT STILL WANT TO SEE VAN HALEN.
                    IF THERE WAS A SURVEY AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE VAN GAYGAR CONCERTS 'BOUT WHO THEY WOULD WANT BACK IN THE BAND, YOU'D BE SURPRISED
                    yea they would pick gary....lmao
                    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

HAGAR HAS THE JOB
                      And it's all caps.

Comment

• thefive

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2003

Who is Sammy Hagar?
                          David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
                          "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• thefive

Who is David Lee Roth?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2003

Who is David Lee Roth?
                              Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!
                              "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Working...