PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting to get really pissed!

JuniorsGrades
04-21-2004, 08:44 AM
You almost never hear (mostly never) VH with Sam on the radio. Yesterday morning the alarm went off to Beautiful Girls, this morning Everybody Wants Some!! The other day the DJ was saying how VH was coming to town, he sounded excited cause he's never seen them before, bla bla bla, and then he segways into a VH with Roth tune. And you know they're not going to play any of the Roth era with the exception of the usuals....Nobody wants to hear a Sammy Hagar led Van Halen!!!

Do the rumors about Dave joining them on tour, is there any evidence to suggest this? I don't expect them to hit the stage together. Maybe they take a month off after the first leg, retool with Dave and then hit the road...give the fans what they want? Doubtful, but always hoping....

lztom
04-21-2004, 09:08 AM
Roth won't be there; they'd be plugging it like hell now if he was. I hope I'm wrong but he won't be.

It's bullshit that they're putting Roth tunes on this BOV II if/when it comes out. They should put You Really Got Me on there and nothing else because that's the only song that will be played on tour that wasn't on BOV I but they won't cos they know that record can't fly without a load more Roth era stuff on than that. They already ran out of Hagar radio hits on BOV I. People go and watch Van Hagar for one of two reasons:
1) Because they heard one of the radio hits on MTV or their local station a lot

2) As a surrogate for Van Halen.

John_Petrucci
04-21-2004, 02:52 PM
:asshole: :donkey:

L.S.D.
04-21-2004, 03:54 PM
HAGAR HAS THE JOB, DAVE DOESNT.

DavidLeeNatra
04-21-2004, 03:57 PM
still there little wiener? ha ha ha...I told you so...keep that in mind, when we say good bye...you can't get this stuff no more...not this stuff, baby...

Roth-Halen
04-21-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.

Then go fuck youself and go see those hagar concerts.
Spammy Gagar only have mtherfucker asholes fans like you.
Close to mommy bitches! Whith big fucking mouths. You all are alike!

DLRMike
04-21-2004, 04:59 PM
Yeah, but Hagar most assuredly is NOT the "Right Tool for the Job."
~Michael S.

L.S.D.
04-21-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Roth-Halen
Then go fuck youself and go see those hagar concerts.
Spammy Gagar only have mtherfucker asholes fans like you.
Close to mommy bitches! Whith big fucking mouths. You all are alike!

hahahahahaha, I will go, and it appears many others are going too....

www.pollstar.com #1 2 weeks in a row....ouch.

Have fun at the state fair.....

Roth-Halen
04-21-2004, 05:06 PM

Have fun at the state fair..... Yes many others will go to see VAN HALEN. AND FACE IT, MANY OF THEM ARE HARDCORE ROTH FANS THAT STILL WANT TO SEE VAN HALEN.
IF THERE WAS A SURVEY AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE VAN GAYGAR CONCERTS 'BOUT WHO THEY WOULD WANT BACK IN THE BAND, YOU'D BE SURPRISED

tjvhou812
04-21-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Roth-Halen
Yes many others will go to see VAN HALEN. AND FACE IT, MANY OF THEM ARE HARDCORE ROTH FANS THAT STILL WANT TO SEE VAN HALEN.
IF THERE WAS A SURVEY AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE VAN GAYGAR CONCERTS 'BOUT WHO THEY WOULD WANT BACK IN THE BAND, YOU'D BE SURPRISED

yea they would pick gary....lmao

rustoffa
04-21-2004, 09:50 PM
HAGAR HAS THE JOB

And it's all caps.

thefive
04-21-2004, 09:59 PM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
Who is Sammy Hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

thefive
Who is David Lee Roth?

Sarge's Little Helper
Who is David Lee Roth?

Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!

thefive
04-21-2004, 10:00 PM
Thank you Sarge's Little Helper.

the 5

Bill Lumbergh
04-21-2004, 10:05 PM

Have fun at the state fair.....

Yep, have fun with all the pussy whipped husbands and soccer moms. Make sure to drink that milk for strong bones, and watch how much sugar you eat. Man this tour is gonna be a PARTY!

thefive
04-21-2004, 10:19 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=64295

Amazing that some people like this guy.
Amazing!!!!!

How do I know when it's love?
I can't tell you but it lasts forever
Oh! How does it feel when it's love?
It's just something you feel together

(Oh oh oh oh) Oh, when it's love
(Oh oh oh oh) You can feel it, yeah!
(Oh oh oh oh) Nothin's missin', yeah!

DLRSLAVE
04-22-2004, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by JuniorsGrades
The other day the DJ was saying how VH was coming to town, he sounded excited cause he's never seen them before, bla bla bla, and then he segways into a VH with Roth tune. [/B]

I don't get it are these DJ's that stupid for lack of a better word. :rolleyes:

DLRSLAVE
04-22-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Yep, have fun with all the pussy whipped husbands and soccer moms. Make sure to drink that milk for strong bones, and watch how much sugar you eat. Man this tour is gonna be a PARTY! HEY HEY HEY!!! Watch how you speak about soccer moms
I'm the mother of the Goalkeeper and we are NOT!! yuck spammy fans
ROTH ON all you soccer moms/dads/& players :killer:

MAX
04-22-2004, 01:18 AM

YOU GIVE BLOWJOBS, DAVE DOESN'T!!!

Dave IS VH
04-22-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by JuniorsGrades
You almost never hear (mostly never) VH with Sam on the radio. Yesterday morning the alarm went off to Beautiful Girls, this morning Everybody Wants Some!! The other day the DJ was saying how VH was coming to town, he sounded excited cause he's never seen them before, bla bla bla, and then he segways into a VH with Roth tune.

Yeah, my local Radio station did the same thing right before the St. Paul, MN show went on sale.

The station just got done playing "Little guitarist" as the DJ came on following the song announcing the "Big" Van Halen reunion. A Woman called into the radio station asking for more info. on the show. When the DJ gave her the information, she gave out this huge scream, you would think she was jerking off!!!!!

DavidLeeNatra
04-22-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Dave IS VH
A Woman called into the radio station asking for more info. on the show. When the DJ gave her the information, she gave out this huge scream, you would think she was jerking off!!!!!

and what did they pay sam's wife for screaming? or was it sam himself...as we know he screaches like a pussy...

vh1978-1984
04-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
dude no offense to your sad attempt at sarcasm, if you think van hagar has outsold van halen you are living in a fantasy world. as of last year (and the roth cd's actually still sell well) here were the tallies

van halen-st 10 million plus
van halen II-4 million
van halen-women & children first
4 million
van halen-fair warning 3 million
van halen-diver down 4 million
van halen-1984 10 million plus

van hagar-5150 4 million
van hagar-ou812 3 million
van hagar-fuck3 million
van hagar-live 2 million
van hagar-balance 2 million

as you can see roth has more than 35 million albums sold while sammy only has 14 million for 5 albums. i will be kind and add on another 4 million to make it 6 albums to 6 albums. doing that hagar would have 18 million and roth beats him 2 to 1, also another sign warner brothers thinks much more of the roth back catalog than the hagar catalog is in the fact they remastered and reissued the first 6 with roth and did no reissues of the hagar titles. according to billboard magazine this was done becasue as far as catalog sales go the classic van halen cd's outsell the van hagar cd's by at least a 3 to 1 ratio. sorry to burst your bubble. on the bright side hagar outweighs roth by a good 50 pounds. 2 words for him and michael anthony, slim fast.

Viking
04-22-2004, 09:23 PM
Hey, listen, kiddies - I know from radio. I literally grew up inside radio stations - my old man spent 45 years in the industry. Got a license, did a little fill-in air work myself. The fact that you're hearing CLASSIC VH is just a reflection of the market (read: MONEY. SALES. AD REVENUE.). If a station is going to pull in a bigger market share blasting 'Unchained' or 'Panama' than it will pumping out 'Love Walks In' or 'Dreams', then they're going to follow the demographic. From a radio media standpoint, Van Halen has always sold much better than Van Hagar. Van Halen will slide seamlessly into the rotation with damn near anything with an electric guitar on it. Van Hagar will fit into a format that plays........well.........Hootie And The Blowfish. Like it or else, that's the facts, ma'am. To paraphrase Dave, Van Halen makes you want to get drunk and get laid. Van Hagar makes you want to hop in the SUV and go pick up the kids from school. Like anything else in this world, it comes down to factions, politics, and money. Dave - era VH has weathered the test of time better than Sam - era VH. In the larger scheme of things, the fact that Ed can tolerate Bette Hagar more than he can tolerate Dave is just personal hair-splitting. The fans want Dave and Ed onstage together. We know it, Dave knows it, Ed knows it. And the radio industry knows it. Whether you want to accept it is up to you - it doesn't change the facts.

MrWiseMagic
04-22-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by vh1978-1984
dude no offense to your sad attempt at sarcasm, if you think van hagar has outsold van halen you are living in a fantasy world. as of last year (and the roth cd's actually still sell well) here were the tallies

van halen-st 10 million plus
van halen II-4 million
van halen-women & children first
4 million
van halen-fair warning 3 million
van halen-diver down 4 million
van halen-1984 10 million plus

van hagar-5150 4 million
van hagar-ou812 3 million
van hagar-fuck3 million
van hagar-live 2 million
van hagar-balance 2 million

as you can see roth has more than 35 million albums sold while sammy only has 14 million for 5 albums. i will be kind and add on another 4 million to make it 6 albums to 6 albums. doing that hagar would have 18 million and roth beats him 2 to 1, also another sign warner brothers thinks much more of the roth back catalog than the hagar catalog is in the fact they remastered and reissued the first 6 with roth and did no reissues of the hagar titles. according to billboard magazine this was done becasue as far as catalog sales go the classic van halen cd's outsell the van hagar cd's by at least a 3 to 1 ratio. sorry to burst your bubble. on the bright side hagar outweighs roth by a good 50 pounds. 2 words for him and michael anthony, slim fast.

Exactly. And that's why Roth will be back in the band. It's just a matter of time.

I've said this a thousand times, so once more won't hurt. If Ed has 10 albums of material, do you seriously think Sam's gonna sing and tour for all that? More to the point: do you seriously think they're gonna use him for them all.

The only thing bigger than this tour, is Roth with VH. It will happen.

BITEYOASS
04-22-2004, 10:23 PM
DAMN THESE FUCKIN HAGAR FANS ARE PISSING ME OFF!!!! IF I EVER MEET ANY OF THEM ON THE STREET, THEN BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF EM WITH A FROZEN BLOCK OF HARD CHEDDAR!!!! :wow2: :hagar1: :gun: :cheese:

DavidLeeNatra
04-23-2004, 03:37 AM
sam once said himself..."my vanhalen royalties ar history" that means they don't sell nothing and don't get any airplay...

thefive
04-23-2004, 03:41 AM
Hagar is a FAT Bastard. Fuck him!!! Or let L.S.D fuck him.

the 5