X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Preseason Magazine's Pick Super Bowl Teams

Here are just a few of the major magazines...and the teams they think will win it all...

Athlon: Indianapolis over Carolina...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Lindy's: Carolina over Denver
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Pro Football Weekly: Carolina over Indianapolis

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Sporting News: Pittsburgh over Carolina

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Street and Smith's: Carolina over Denver

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Wow...interesting for the NFC...

and I see a lot of reasons for the defending champs to...

well...

defend...

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

Maybe the browns could do it, Nobody expected the Pats To do it, Same with the Steelers, And the Panthers & Seahawks.

Of course the Cardinals could be a similiar Story coming back from the cellar, just like Carolina.

The one I want to see the most out of those options is Carolina-Indy, The one i don't is pittsburgh-carolina, But that will happen because I don't want to see it.

I want to see their picks for College Football more though however.
              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Joe please quit stalking me & PMing me, I'm Hetero you fucking queer.
                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

That's it, keep not picking the Steelers to repeat....

Keep those odds high....

I believe it's 20-1 right now since Ben's accident....

Gonna make my $100 wager mighty sweet next year....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Yeah...Dad's heading to Vegas in a month and a half...will get my bet in then...

this team is going to have a major chip on it's shoulder...

Comment

Working...