X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Spambozo Desperation?

He was just on the six o'clock news.....

Fucking stoopid. The news reporter out at the venue was saying something like, "There are many people from Nashville who are on the road this year....sound men, light men, guitar players....and there are some who are working with "insert derogatory name here".

So they interview the poodle.

He says something like "I am a nice guy, and so is Kenny Chesney...in this business some people are nice and some are not...those who are not we do not hang out with them any more...."

So then the reporter dude makes some other comment about road crew having to work hard and make money, etc. but ya know what?

They did not interview ANY CREW PEOPLE WHATSOEVER! In fact...they did not even show any VIDEO of a roadie doing ANYTHING!

It was just this fucktard news reporter talking to the camera, and then they cut to the interview with the RolfMaster, and then they cut back to the reporter......what a bunch of fucking bullshit!

But what can one expect from the environment that surrounds a cheesburger-inhaling clown of his bulk and worthlessness????

So anyway, when they cut back to the reporter, he made it a POINT to BLATANTLY SHILL FOR THE FAT ONE!!!!

"By the way there are PLENTY of tickets available...and boy are they cheap! The lawn seats are only 10 dollars, and reserved seat tickets are only 20!
    It is a really CHEAP way to party at the Starwood this evening...."

RIGHT FUCKING ON!!!

I AM NOT EVEN THERE WOOHOO!!!!

IN FACT...I HAVE NOT EVEN DREAMED ABOUT THINKING OF MULLING OVER THE POSSIBILITY THAT I MIGHT WANT TO EVEN DRIVE IN THAT GENERAL DIRECTION!!!!

YES!!!
    PARTY IN MY OWN LIVING ROOM!!! AND IT IS WAAAAAY MORE ENTERTAINING THAN WATCHING HOOPTY-DOOPTY MAKE AN ASS OUT OF HIMSELF AND PLAY vanhagar MUSIC WIF da bas player!!!

Working...