X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Our Federal, State & Local governments are rich beyond your imagination

Freedom Fighter And Man Who Exposed The Financial Plundering Of America Through CAFRs Is Now On the Brink Of Becoming A Felon
    The wheels of fascist America are spinning right over Walter Burien, as he is being framed into accepting a felony plea bargain, stemming from what he calls the illegal abduction of his son.
    27 Jun 2006

By Greg Szymanski

The jailing of freedom fighter Walter Burien for 45 days and his subsequent plea bargain agreement to accept a felony conviction without more jail time is another example of America's fascist system jailing innocent Americans.
    Burien, another in the long list of America's political prisoners being nailed to the wall, has been a major thorn in the side of the "powers that be," being one of the first who decided to take on Washington where it hurts most -- in their corrupt pocket books.

More than 10 years ago, Burien, a successful business who had an office in the World Trade Center during the late 70s and early 80s, became fed up with the fleecing of America and decided to use his business sense to do something good for the people. And what he uncovered was the one of the largest scams being played on Americans, as politicians failed to report trillions in assets under Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR).

These reports, common in the corporate environment, have been done away with by crafty lawyers and politicians who have rewritten the laws of ethical business in order to hide money and mislead the American public about the wealth of their country, being used primarily to benefit a few crooked politicians and business men and not the majority of people. "You now know the primary reason why Gorbechev went democratic, more money - more control! We showed him the blueprint for true communism. Russia from the past, the state openly owned everything. In the USA the state truly owns everything, but through walls of well masked corporate veils created over the decades," said Burien this week on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal.

"The US Government now has more control over and wealth amassed from the people then the old Russia ever thought was possible or ever dreamed about our freedom has been lost, we need to get it back without delay."

And for Burien's patriotic stance to alert Americans about the failure of politicians at all levels to make public CAFRs, he has been harassed since 1998 when he first tried to institute a plan in Phoenix to return the financial system back to the people.

Although a complicated program which can be explained on his web site at www.CARF1.com, (HR69 NOTE: This website is down as of this posting, Check this site out for info: http://www.cafrman.com ) his original financial backer was jailed for 30 on bogus charges on order to keep the lid on the CAFR scam from the people. Since then authorities have tried to marginalize Burien by getting to him through child protective services that according to Burien has illegally taken his children. Burien is now awaiting sentencing, as he recounts the sad story of how his children were taken:

On the morning of 11/23/05 I became aware of the fact that his son was to be abducted from school under false pretense, so to prevent this abduction of my son, I checked him out of school early and was going to return with my son to Arizona at that time. I left the school with John in his 30 ft 1978 Southwind Motor Home. I became aware that the school had an East Brunswick Police officer standing by to assist in the abduction of John. I left the school and a Police Officer Fitzpatric pulled behind my Motor Home and attempted to stop the vehicle to facilitate the abduction of John. I was aware of the intent of this Officer based on what was said by a school official when I left with his son and knew that when he stopped, my son would be abducted.

In a highly charged state of mind, and under extreme duress, I did not stop right away but drove for approximately ten minutes failing to yield to Officer Fitzpatrick and several other Police vehicles that joined in the assist to stop my Motor Home. I then finally stopped and my son was abducted, my Motor Home trashed, and I was arrested and charged with second degree alluding and having hollow point bullets with my stored Arizona registered firearm that was in storage within my Motor Home. I asked an Officer to secure his firearm before the vehicle was towed so that it would not be stolen from the impound lot where his MH was being brought to. Additionally I was issued 17 traffic tickets creatively written running the gambit from reckless driving, failure to yield, and driving on the sidewalk, etc.

Bail was set at $150,000 and I spent the next 45 days in the Middlesex County Jail until a long-term friend from California arranged for a bail reduction to $50,000 with $5,000 paid to an attorney by the name of Marco Laracca.

From January 8th 2006 until the current date (five and a half months), I waited in his Motor Home parked in a parking lot for disposition of these charges. I attempted to plead not guilty on several occasions but was threatened and intimidated not to do so. My court motions filed or written requests for new or missing discovery were on every occasion ignored. My requests for correction of the official record were also ignored.

Attorney Antonio J. Toto insisted I take a plea bargain of pleading guilty to third degree alluding, where all traffic tickets would be dropped, no further jail time, probation for three to five years, fines of several hundred dollars, mandatory DNA testing and loss of my firearm.

In the alternative, if I plead not guilty, and was found guilty at trial, I was being threatened with five to ten years in the state penitentiary, thousands of dollars in fines, loosing his driving license and additional fines for the 17 traffic tickets, being held back from trial for several more months for living in my Motor Home in a NJ parking lot.

My cash flow over the last several months was virtually non-existent, excluding some help he was getting from a soybean farmer from Ohio and a woman in KC..

On July 15th 2006, I will meet with a probation officer for interview and then that probation officer will make a recommendation to Judge Dennis V. Nieves per sentencing. Well, isn't abduction of your children under false pretense by local politicians grand in the state of New Jersey? Every time I tried to mention one word per the abduction of my child while I was at one of their court hearings I was threatened by the judge to not speak, of which was enforced by several deputy sheriffs standing close by.

Besides going to Burien's web site to understand all about CAFRs, he also wrote an open letter to Al Gore in October 2004, explaining the financial fraud going on America. The following is the important parts of Burien's letter reprinted:

"Myself being a strong critic of government's nondisclosure, when I looked at and reviewed financenet.gov in 1998, it broke all the rules in the behalf of the people. It gave a listing of local government CAFRs (Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports), government's Annual Financial Report that showed "Gross" income as well as total "Investments." [Trillions in composite totals] It listed the original transmittal letters from GFOA (Government Financial Officers Association) a private group originally located in Chicago, Illinois who started the CAFR accounting structure in 1946."

"In 1979 at GFOA's request they had the Feds mandate to the few local governments who were not in compliance with producing a CAFR to do so at that time if they wished to continue receiving Federal funding. That was Transmittal Letter #1 issued in 1979 by what has now become GASB Government Accounting Standards Board (a Federal Agency) Transmittal Letter #1 and the correspondences that led up to it were there on Financenet.gov to be viewed.

"What was being hand spoon feed to the public across the country up until that point were Selectively created budget reports which excluded "substantial" portions of the gross income and in almost all cases did not list the investment / future funding accounts as was shown in the CAFRs.

"CAFRs when digested and gross income is totaled showed in most cases that government had evolved into a corporate for profit business in which as of the year 2000 only 1/3rd of governments "Gross" income came from Tax income. Budget reports mislead the public into believing government's primary income was tax income, it was not. Tax income was only 1/3rd of the gross as shown in the CAFR once digested.

"In many a case after careful review of a CAFR, it was shown that government was indirectly funding their own debt with the use of their own investment funds. A debt as would be shown on the selectively created budget reports and that the public was being tagged to repay.

"Most people from the private sector would think that the majority of that ever-growing debt of their local government for bond issuance's, insurance coverage, etc., or even the mortgage on their own house was being funded by the private sector.

"Well, come the year 2000, it was not. Government enterprise investment groups and government Pension operations were the primary investors in that debt, and did so using the government's own investment funds. The public was being locked into repayment of the debt and by doing so accomplished a return (Non-Tax income) for the government. If a private corporation did the same to its shareholders without full and open disclosure of doing so, the directors involved would be sitting in the federal pen after a multiple count SEC indictment.

"But then due to the money involved, government starting in 1946 evolved into what gives a new definition to the expression of letting the "Foxes guard the Hen house" and by definition of circumstance and reality of the current structure, has now given government the true title and has redefined the meaning of the words "Organized Crime." Or as the definition of RICO goes, "Extortion of money from the public through criminal enterprise."

Reviews, Alternatives, and Recommendations

Here is another website with more of the same info about CAFR and the guy in the above article:

• knuckleboner
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

um...as someone who works for a local government, i can say definitively that if we have it, I'M not seeing any of it.

not that we have this kind of money. but i suppose it's possible the article applies to some local government somewhere. maybe...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The author's premise of "the state owning everything" is totally false. The true problem in this country is the corporations having too much control over the state. This was somewhat evident in the corporate lobbyists who control Congress and the corporate financing of the Republican Party, as well as the Republican infiltrators known as the "DLC" who are attempting to control the Democratic Party.

But never was the corporatization as obvious as it is with the Bush Jr fraudministration and the record number of corporate CEO's who have been in and out of Chimpy's cabinet. Or the bastards like Ken Lay who are actually invited into the White House to write their own legislation (Whatever happenned to the records of Cheney's "energy" meetings anyway?)

And this merging of corporate and state power is not communism, it's fascism, according to Benito Mussolini himself.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...