Saw A Bunch Of Cool Vh Shit At My Buddies Cousins On Sunday.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Saw A Bunch Of Cool Vh Shit At My Buddies Cousins On Sunday.

So I know everyone says I am not a fan of Van HAlen and shit but I am. So we went over to to a buddies of mine's house sunday to meet up because I seen him at a graduation party. He was going to his cousin erics for a BBQ and I was tagging along.

So on the way there he starts telling me about his Cosins VH collection. Which he capped off by telling me he bought a picture of For Unlawful Carnal knowledge with DLR autograph on it and the kid who sold it to him said that when dave signed it he said.........."I just made another Van Halen Album better." Dave said that shit.

But he doesn't have a picture of him signing it and I think the dude paid like 500 bucks for it or something silly. I heard alot of prices and shit when i was there because once you start looking at his collection you KEEP LOOKING AT THE COLLECTION.

And it's kind of funny because he has a whole room dedicated to this stuff. But his two sons live in the same room. And they are like 10 and 14. You'd think one of the kids would say "DAD GIVE ME MY OWN ROOM" but the kids are into it.

The other thing the dude collects is concert footage and stuff. He let me borrow a Burnt DVD of Dave with Van Halen playing in Oakland in 1982 during what I think is the fair warning tour. I haven't gotten through all of it yet but but there was a few songs on there I had never heard and I thought I was pretty familiar with Daves work with Van Halen. He had multiple copy's of each concert he had because that way he doesn't worry if he lends them out and stuff. Which was cool. The Video Quality isn't that good. But he's got so many fucking audio bootlegs which are just on tape but he's in the process of turning them into CD's. He played on where Eddie sounded Drunk{Surprise} and kept telling this dude to lift up his girlfriends shirt or he wouldn't play the next song. So then there was cheering so the guy must have done it. But I would think he would ask the chick.

I might go over there again the day before fourth of july just because it was pretty fun. It was like being in High school looking at boot leg records and shit.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

LMFAO!

This post is like a mystery trying to work out who is lying and who is just fucking dumb.

Comment

• Jesterstar
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      LMFAO!

This post is like a mystery trying to work out who is lying and who is just fucking dumb.
      Dude I totally think that the dude got ripped off with the For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge album shit. I'd like to see a pic of dave's autograph and see if it is similar. I'll fucking print it out and take it over there and check it.

But the dude is really into this shit and he did let me borrow the video. He's got a few others but he's got even more audio tapes but back in the day there were so many. I've got a ton of primus bootlegs so they were going around back when.

As for lying dude. Why the fuck would I lie about seeing a album cover that I didn't beleive to be real???

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Who the fuck cares?

Comment

• Jesterstar
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
          Who the fuck cares?
          UMMMMMMMm I decided to not be a dick to you guys for once and tell you about some cool shit I've seen related to what this forum is dedicated too. I was going to get a list of the shit the dude had and see if there were stuff that SARGE needed or wanted for the site.........He's got a few video's which are bootlegged or poor video quality but not bad audio he loaned me the Oakland Show from 1982 which is a pretty cool show. But he's got tons of Bootlegged Audio's on Tape which he is making to CD's.

I thought you guys would enjoy that kind of shit. But I guess I was wrong.

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Re: Saw A Bunch Of Cool Vh Shit At My Buddies Cousins On Sunday.

Originally posted by Jesterstar
            And it's kind of funny because he has a whole room dedicated to this stuff. But his two sons live in the same room. And they are like 10 and 14. You'd think one of the kids would say "DAD GIVE ME MY OWN ROOM" but the kids are into it.
            The grate thing is....those kids will probably start some new retro trend! Talk about easily influenced....at those ages? It's gonna be killer when all the big boobed, middle school sluts bag on the EMO dipshits in favor of the fuckers in finger-gloves and overalls!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

But that would be like turning up to school in a 60s suit with a beatles haircut.

If the kids have any backbone they'll rebel against their parents music.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

."I just made another Van Halen Album better."

I want that to be a real autograph. What a great line.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I'd like to see a pic of dave's autograph and see if it is similar. I'll fucking print it out and take it over there and check it.
                  Low res....

Comment

• Douglas T.
                    Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

DT's CFTH HARDBACK!

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Dave is one of the few celebrities where you can actually read his signature.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Jesterstar
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Holy shit dude..................I've got to get a picture but I think it might be real. I've got to find out how much he paid for it. Because I thought it was fake because you could read his signature. And those are totally 100% authentic.

I watched the rest of the live in Oakland last night. Pretty good listen tough to see. I think it was recorded from a old VHS or some shit. Because there were lines like a old film but the audio was still not bad. I had to tweek my system to rock out to it. But it was still pretty fucking good.

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                          Head Fluffer
                          • May 2005

I thought you guys would enjoy that kind of shit. But I guess I was wrong.
                          What Ryan said to the guys at the gay bar, when he brought up the subject of felching.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
                            What Ryan said to the guys at the gay bar, when he brought up the subject of felching.
                            Dude keep this shit out of the main.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Wasn't Ed Anderson signin for Dave for a long time?
                              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

Working...