PDA

View Full Version : some vh news

tjvhou812
04-21-2004, 07:03 PM
got this from vhstrungout

A very good friend of mine name Doc Dryer has a friend that is HIS "EYES AND EARS" for RARE GEAR in the LA area, and HE has a bud that WORKS up at the 5150 studio FULL TIME...THe 3 NEW TRACKS are - "IN THE CAN" - AS OF LAST WEEK...

He was ALSO AT 5150, and Eddie DRAGGED him into the "LIVE ROOM", and played for about 45 minutes to an HOUR...and Ed was - per him - "ABSOLUTELY o_n FUKKIN' FIRE", and playing the BEST that HE has heard him play in SEVERAL YEARS...Also, Alex has been up at 5150 for MONTHS - PLAYING like a MANIAC - 8-10 HOURS A DAY !!!!!...Also, he JOKED with me that Mikey and Sammy were "EATING TOO GOOD", and kinda "FAT" {when I met with Mikey in January,

he WAS a BIT PUDGEY BUT...That Ed and Alex were "LEAN, RAZOR SHARP - and DOWN TO FIGHTIN' WEIGHT", and that they were EXTREMELY PUMPED, and VERY "UP" - SPIRIT-WISE, and "EXCITED" about this - BEYOND BELIEF !!!! So there some o_n FIRE news from 5150, more news o_nce I get them and are approved fact...

DavidLeeNatra
04-21-2004, 07:06 PM
we all can hear what "o_n fire" means when we listen to the last interview of ed...I guess?

thefive
04-21-2004, 07:07 PM
How can you get excited about this.

How do I know when it's love?
I can't tell you but it lasts forever
Oh! How does it feel when it's love?
It's just something you feel together

(Oh oh oh oh) Oh, when it's love
(Oh oh oh oh) You can feel it, yeah!
(Oh oh oh oh) Nothin's missin', yeah!

I cant even imagine someone rockin out to this.

Big Troubles
04-21-2004, 07:14 PM
I can think of 3 people. Spermbath, LSD and oh forget it. They know who they are. Im with ya Five.

Roth kills Sam
04-21-2004, 08:17 PM
Ed's playing hasn't been ON FIRE since Dave was in the band, you A-hole. Do you think the people on this site think your stupid, dumb ass posting means squat? Who are you trying to fire up? Go blow Sammy

David Van Via
04-22-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by thefive
How can you get excited about this.

I cant even imagine someone rockin out to this.

I agree with you this is not good lyrics and genrally is.....shit. So I agree with five as well.

Panamark
04-22-2004, 07:58 AM
Seriously, put yourself in the shoes of an impartial observer, and read
those lyrics. How embarrassing !

lztom
04-22-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
we all can hear what "o_n fire" means when we listen to the last interview of ed...I guess?

Yeah, Ed sounded like he was running 10 miles before breakfast and then working out for three hours in the afternoon in that interview didn't he?

DavidLeeNatra
04-22-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by lztom
Yeah, Ed sounded like he was running 10 miles before breakfast and then working out for three hours in the afternoon in that interview didn't he?

something like that :D