X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Marine in 'Fahrenheit 9/11' killed

I actually didn't see this movie. What did you all think of it?
    sigpic
  • frets5150
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

He is seen in the 2004 film approaching prospective recruits in a mall parking lot.

"It's better to get them when they're in ones and twos and work on them that way," he says in the film.

He's not such a smart mouth now is he?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The neocons will cheer his death because he had to be an "America hating commie" to appear in a Michael Moore movie
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bobgnote
        Banned
        • May 2005

Naw, he was just straight up showing you what he WAS doing.

When they go all religious ideology, without the ethics ideas, they might stay nice to civilians, but they go get dead, stupider and stupider, as time goes by.

Semper Fi is in the shop. Dolly boys should not recite that, until GOD is back with the COUNTRY. The CORPS and UNIT components are similarly disparaged, for refitting.

Shut the fuck up, about your shitty old HIFI you got in Japan. Fixit!

Comment

• 4moreyears
          Commando
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by frets5150
          He is seen in the 2004 film approaching prospective recruits in a mall parking lot.

"It's better to get them when they're in ones and twos and work on them that way," he says in the film.

He's not such a smart mouth now is he?
          And you can say stupid shit thanks to guys like him. Must have been a good guy to not only represent his country but to also give a kidney to his uncle.

Comment

• frets5150
            Commando
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by 4moreyears
            And you can say stupid shit thanks to guys like him. Must have been a good guy to not only represent his country but to also give a kidney to his uncle.

If it was not for guys like him taking orders from the Chimp He and 2,500 would still be around.But I could give two shits anymore.The Military is just as guilty. Chimp could not have done this alone so the Military is just as guilty.They see whats going on and they are still killin innocent people they know what they are doing is wrong MUTINAY I SAY would have stopped this real Quick So Fuck Them All.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

I feel bad. Bad for his family. Bad for his kids. I liked that guy in F911.

If you have not seen F911, you should.

There is a counterpoint film called FahrenHype 911. Make it a double feature and get two perspectives for a change.
              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• 4moreyears
                Commando
                • Oct 2004

If it was not for guys like him taking orders from the Chimp He and 2,500 would still be around.But I could give two shits anymore.The Military is just as guilty. Chimp could not have done this alone so the Military is just as guilty.They see whats going on and they are still killin innocent people they know what they are doing is wrong MUTINAY I SAY would have stopped this real Quick So Fuck Them All.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Typical hatred for anything linked with value to this country.

You're pathetic.

You're a loser.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                    I feel bad. Bad for his family. Bad for his kids. I liked that guy in F911.

If you have not seen F911, you should.

There is a counterpoint film called FahrenHype 911. Make it a double feature and get two perspectives for a change.
                    Damn. :eek:

Something I can actually agree with for once from you.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• frets5150
                      Commando
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      Typical hatred for anything linked with value to this country.

You're pathetic.

You're a loser.

Fuckoff you Uneducated Asshole thank the Chimp for this. Got any kids let me know what you think when they join and get blown to bits.

"Value to this country" LMFAO This country has no values we like to destroy places that were no threat to us killing innocent Women and Children Please what values WE ARE MURDERERS.

Values...Touching soldiers touching some Iraqi guys cock while the guy had a hood over his head hands tied behind his back while laying down real values there

Values... Having a President who won't send his own kids to war?

Values...Helping other countries Finacially for their own political gain?

Values....Spying on the american people without just cause?

So join the fuck up or shut the fuck up...Maybe you have some Neices and Nephews But I'm sure you will find some bullshit excuse...

So think before you open you stupid face

Comment

• frets5150
                        Commando
                        • Feb 2004

For you a simple Fuckoff will do

Comment

• 4moreyears
                          Commando
                          • Oct 2004

Fuckoff you Uneducated Asshole thank the Chimp for this. Got any kids let me know what you think when they join and get blown to bits.

"Value to this country" LMFAO This country has no values we like to destroy places that were no threat to us killing innocent Women and Children Please what values WE ARE MURDERERS.

Values...Touching soldiers touching some Iraqi guys cock while the guy had a hood over his head hands tied behind his back while laying down real values there

Values... Having a President who won't send his own kids to war?

Values...Helping other countries Finacially for their own political gain?

Values....Spying on the american people without just cause?

So join the fuck up or shut the fuck up...Maybe you have some Neices and Nephews But I'm sure you will find some bullshit excuse...

So think before you open you stupid face
                          Funny there are many parents who are proud of their kids who give up their lives fighting for our country. Funny you have an opinion on it that opposes theirs.

Comment

• frets5150
                            Commando
                            • Feb 2004

Funny there are many parents who are proud of their kids who give up their lives fighting for our country. Funny you have an opinion on it that opposes theirs.
                            Sure if this was a war not an occupation.
                            Did you see 'Fahrenheit 9/11 where the lady said that some of her family served or is serving in the Military? She was talking about her son but when she had found out that her son was killed her tune changed real Fuckin quick.Then she was all Anti War remember that?

Last edited by frets5150; 06-29-2006, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• frets5150
                              Commando
                              • Feb 2004

Thats why it's called an Opinion.

Comment

Working...