• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

John Thompson back to Georgetown

Nobody saw this coming...

John Thompson III...yeah...the big mans son comes to Georgetown...

after playing and coaching under the great Pete Carill at Princeton...

Welcome to the Big East little John...you aren't in the Ivy's anymore...

I dare him to run that Princeton offense and defense in the Big East...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • High Life Man
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Will he suck like a Shula?

Comment

• DLRismydad
      Groupie
      • Apr 2004

As a hoya fan I find this choice to be completly idiotic. It seems obvious that they hired him only because his father just happens to be the most important figure in Georgetown basketball history

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

WEll...Thomson III has proven nothing really...so this pick makes no fucking sense...

New blood...it's like Joey Meyer taking over for papa at DePaul...and he killed that program...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DLRismydad
          Groupie
          • Apr 2004

The last thing I want to see is my beloved Hoyas playing a Princeton offense

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Holy hell bro...no way they do that...no freakin' way...they'll never recruit big name players if they do that...no freakin' way...

he better give Dad a call...

Comment

• DLRismydad
              Groupie
              • Apr 2004

Georgetown's recucruting is in the crapper anyway but hopefely the name John Thompson should bring some good recruits

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

And you know Daddy will be helping out...

Comment

• DLRismydad
                  Groupie
                  • Apr 2004

If only he could bring in another Iverson or Ewing then it would all be worth it

Comment

Working...