X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris
    Roadie
    • Jan 2004

How long will Van Hagar last?

Well, it certainly sounds like they're making a comeback. But come on.....we all know it won't last. Sam will be a good boy for a month or two and then he'll slowly revert to the ass that he is. Ed will get all pissy and then the rumours will start. Besides, who can get along with Ed anyway?

So how long do you give 'em?

I'll give them until June 30, 2004 before they're calling Dave or looking for singer #4.

• Albert Einstein

The release of BOV2

Comment

• Hecubus
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

I'm hoping the whole situation makes a vicious cycle like a lot of the bands....
      Working with each other on & off as the tempers allow.

It seems like =VH= is on a vicious 3 year cycle. They try with Dave, it doesn't work out, so they try with someone else. Then that gets stale & they go back to the well.

If that's the case, we get new Van HALEN in 2K7 or 8.

HOOO THIS IS GOOD GANJA!!
      "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
      "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
      "Fuck you, Fluffy."
      "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
      "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
      "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
      "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
      "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
      "N--- yeah."

Comment

• Catfish

Don't matter to me 'cause I won't be paying attention.

But to venture a guess, I'd say the first record will sell 2M and the tour will be a success, but after that, DOOM.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

oh oh you're way off.. three times over.

First off, Van Hagar (if its true) can't tour.

Second, Sammy's gonna fuck it up for himself by shooting his mouth off everywhich way, they'll be begging Dave to dictate his terms of operation.

Lastly, without a RECORD LABEL, there is no egg.

Chicken first, egg later. Not before, not the cart before the horse, none of that.

Sammy's clicking channels alright but it would sooner be at Dave's house than at Ed's.

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

To me its already dead. I wont be listening to that shit.
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• azcrdnal
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

who the fuck is sammy

Comment

• Gmoney

BOVII and a tour and it will be over....AGAIN!!! VH will then retire at that point.

Comment

• Eddie Van Halen

When the music is released, it is up to the fans to decide how long it will last with Sammy. Without the fans, there is no Van Halen.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Without David Lee Roth, there is no Van Halen.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Full Bug
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Even if Spammy is back, I dont think Ed playing lead tuba and Spammy playing guitar would last very long.....
                      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

sammy schlammy.....arrrgh

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

That blimp ain't gittin' off the ground.
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

Gentlemen,

Only time will tell, if they will stand the test of time....

Icon.
                            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Catfish

Damn, that sounds like you just made up some bad fucking song lyrics!

Comment

Working...