X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4moreyears
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

Wish President Bush a Happy Birthday

Here is a chance for all the supporters of the President to send your birthday wished as the leader of the free world is about to turn 60.

Link
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

**crickets chirping**

**sheep grazing**

Haven't you read the Frontline lately, 4morebeers?

There are no Bush Supporters left in here other than you, wifebeater, and pandafucker.

All the other Cons are now denying they ever defended BushCO
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Jerry H
      Banned
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      **crickets chirping**

**sheep grazing**

Haven't you read the Frontline lately, 4morebeers?

There are no Bush Supporters left in here other than you, wifebeater, and pandafucker.

All the other Cons are now denying they ever defended BushCO
      Panda Bears™ don't support anyone apart from themselves.

Panda Bears™ watch CNN and FOX NEWS and know it isn't real and CNN and FOX NEWS aren't telling Panda Bears™ nothing.

CNN and FOX NEWS are simply showing Panda Bears™ something to entertaining them.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Wish that asshole a happy birthday?

Be nice if he choked on his cake....that would be the greatest bithday present a sitting U.S. President could give to the People Of The United States Of America...and the rest of the free world...

Comment

• jcook11
          Commando
          • Sep 2004

Why don't all you fucking "tolerant" liberals go ahead and wish death on Bush too. The hatred around here is amazing.

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Junior already got his birthday present, apparently. Another BCE hit, disguised as a "heart attack", conveniently eliminating another "friend" who knew too much.
            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jcook11
              Why don't all you fucking "tolerant" liberals go ahead and wish death on Bush too. The hatred around here is amazing.
              I don't wish death on Chimpy.

His torture suite is nowhere near ready yet!
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                Junior already got his birthday present, apparently. Another BCE hit, disguised as a "heart attack", conveniently eliminating another "friend" who knew too much.
                If this is regarding Lay, dam, you beat me to his present.

If not, Bush's present is a dead Kenneth Lay.
                sigpic

Comment

• bobgnote
                  Banned
                  • May 2005

A very BIG, very STUPID COUNTRY, contemplates births and deaths.

Originally posted by jcook11
                  Put that bottle of Jack back up your butt, cookie. You get too excited when the bottle pops back out of there.

When you get excited, you lose your sense of identity. You are a fag. Don't forget. You are a closet fascist, so when you show your punk facets, your fascism distorts your act-up.

GW isn't getting real hate, but at least ONE real fag, cookie, secretly adores GW, so throw him a faggot-block party, cookie.

GW isn't going to have too many more, I suspect, since he kills and bullshits over it. This is a BIG, STUPID COUNTRY.

The US is not stupid enough, to let GW kill all of us because he has Orange County Log Cabin Punk Cookie secretly loving him and Blair.

Declare your Orange County Log Cabin self, cookie. OUT NOW, fag.
                  Last edited by bobgnote; 07-05-2006, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                    Head Fluffer
                    • May 2005

Reading a bobgnote post helps me sleep at night....

Comment

• jcook11
                      Commando
                      • Sep 2004

Re: A very BIG, very STUPID COUNTRY, contemplates births and deaths.

Originally posted by bobgnote
                      Put that bottle of Jack back up your butt, cookie. You get too excited when the bottle pops back out of there.

When you get excited, you lose your sense of identity. You are a fag. Don't forget. You are a closet fascist, so when you show your punk facets, your fascism distorts your act-up.

GW isn't getting real hate, but at least ONE real fag, cookie, secretly adores GW, so throw him a faggot-block party, cookie.

GW isn't going to have too many more, I suspect, since he kills and bullshits over it. This is a BIG, STUPID COUNTRY.

The US is not stupid enough, to let GW kill all of us because he has Orange County Log Cabin Punk Cookie secretly loving him and Blair.

Declare your Orange County Log Cabin self, cookie. OUT NOW, fag.
                      You Fargin Icehole, I'ma gonna rip off your bells you suminabeech!

Comment

• blueturk
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2004

"This year, the first of about 78 million baby boomers turn 60, including two of my dad's favorite people -- me and President Clinton. This milestone is more than a personal crisis. It is a national challenge." -- Jan. 31, State of the Union address.

"I'm a bike guy and I like to plug in music on my iPod when I'm riding along to hopefully help me forget how old I am." -- Feb. 2, in Maplewood, Minn.

"Many of you are -- you look a lot younger than me, and so, therefore, you better be worried about Social Security and Medicare." -- April 10, during remarks at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University in Washington.

"I used to think 60 was old, didn't you? ...Now I think it's young, don't you?" -- May 10, during a panel discussion on the Medicare prescription drug benefit in Orlando, Fla

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          ...All the other Cons are now denying they ever defended BushCO
                          Too true. There's been a major league neocon pussout over the last few months. The cock has crowed...

Here's a yummy birthday snack for the Boy President.

Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 07-06-2006, 05:59 PM.
                          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Happy Birthday Mr. President...

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Happy Birthday Mr. President...

I'd take that smilie out of there if I were you. The Gestapo might get the wrong idea
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...