Hopeless In Butler, even the Street Musicians have more than me.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • team thunder
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

Hopeless In Butler, even the Street Musicians have more than me.

I was walkin' downtown butler today, and I noticed there was this blacky playin' a tamborine with a tip cup. He was the dirtiest ****** I ever seen that's for sure. He asked me for spare change, and I kicked him in his face and beat the shit out of him. He probably would have used the money to buy a quart of old english, or an investment for crack. I will never give a penny to a ******, cuz all they do is stink, rob and steal. Luckily, I escaped before the police got there. I am already on probation from gettin' caught with a gram a coke last month. Anyways, I hate ******s all they do is eat chicken and watermelon. Next question, stupid. T
  • Jesus Christ
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Joseph, go to Hell.

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Wait ... Joe's dad doesn't have a job yet?

Comment

• team thunder
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

Hey Al, what happened to the dallas mavericks and there ****** coach? Huh, alice? Can you take any more embarassment??

Comment

• jcook11
          Commando
          • Sep 2004

Re: black unemployment

Originally posted by team thunder
          I was walkin' downtown butler today, and I noticed there was this blacky playin' a tamborine with a tip cup. He was the dirtiest ****** I ever seen that's for sure. He asked me for spare change, and I kicked him in his face and beat the shit out of him. He probably would have used the money to buy a quart of old english, or an investment for crack. I will never give a penny to a ******, cuz all they do is stink, rob and steal. Luckily, I escaped before the police got there. I am already on probation from gettin' caught with a gram a coke last month. Anyways, I hate ******s all they do is eat chicken and watermelon. Next question, stupid. T
          ******s....******s you say.....Stink rob and steal hmmm....bobgnote and ritetool have bred.

Comment

• jcook11
            Commando
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by team thunder
            Hey Al, what happened to the dallas mavericks and there ****** coach? Huh, alice? Can you take any more embarassment??
            What did it feel like to have a "******" pee in your butt?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Life in Butler.

LMMFAO
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

"Brian Minto Militia"

LMAO!!

Nice to see the creation of senseless "militias" continues here at the Army.

Pretty funny Joe......

Even for a worthless kiddie-diddler like yourself.
                Originally posted by perilouspete
                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Joe THunder had to stop sucking ****** cocks long enough to write this thread.

He should be commended for the fine work he is doing in Douchebag Pennsylvania sucking big black dicks when he is not raping 3-year-old boys....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Joe THunder had to stop sucking ****** cocks long enough to write this thread.

He should be commended for the fine work he is doing in Douchebag Pennsylvania sucking big black dicks when he is not raping 3-year-old boys....
                    No need to make shit up, HR.

The last boy was 15 at the time.

Otherwise, you're pretty much on the money.
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Joey Thudner....poster child for pedo-rapists in Buttlick, PA!

Comment

Working...