PDA

View Full Version : Kick out these Sam and Hagar fans

thefive
04-22-2004, 07:37 PM
I wish they would just kick these guys out of here.

This is a Dave site.

the 5

tjvhou812
04-22-2004, 07:39 PM
isnt sam and hagar the same person?

thefive
04-22-2004, 07:42 PM
Van Hagar fans I mean

tjvhou812
04-22-2004, 07:47 PM
so what your saying is if your a dave fan, and you like vh w/sammy
you shoulnt be hear

ALMOSTsaved
04-22-2004, 07:49 PM
If the five IS saying that, then I guess that means, ME.

And that would be utterly impossible. I'm staying right here. I'm living proof that you CAN love Van Halen and still like Van Hagar.

thefive
04-22-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
so what your saying is if your a dave fan, and you like vh w/sammy
you shoulnt be hear

I am going to correct you like you corrected me. Its here... no hear...

thefive

thefive
04-22-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
If the five IS saying that, then I guess that means, ME.

And that would be utterly impossible. I'm staying right here. I'm living proof that you CAN love Van Halen and still like Van Hagar.

Yeah but by supporting Van Hagar you are denying many many fans the original line up.

But with me I love Dave with or without Van Halen.

The fans want an original line up reunion.

the 5

tjvhou812
04-22-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by thefive
I am going to correct you like you corrected me. Its here... no hear...

thefive

soory five i will try better next time...lol

tjvhou812
04-22-2004, 08:54 PM
Yeah but by supporting Van Hagar you are denying many many fans the original line up.

the 5

well i like van halen w/or without dave, but i also like dave w/or without van halen

ALMOSTsaved
04-22-2004, 10:08 PM
Exactly, tjvhour812!

BITEYOASS
04-22-2004, 10:26 PM
I don't care if you like Van Hagar or not. It's when any of them start slagging on Dave or say that Spammy is better, then they got problems and need to be bitch slapped!

Dr. Love
04-22-2004, 11:04 PM
Well, of course, all fans of Van Hagar or Sam should leave. We only need 1 perspective around here, and we should all agree on everything.

That way, someone can start a thread and everyone can agree with it, and the conversation will be interesting and lively and spirited.

And it'll be much more fun then.

GAR
04-22-2004, 11:35 PM
BAN NOBODY!

I ain't laffed like this in a long time.. they're hilarious!

hot for david
04-22-2004, 11:41 PM
i love david n' van halen , offcourse i preffer the original line up n' a real reunion , but i can't do nothin' to change it

Dave IS VH
04-23-2004, 12:19 AM
I like Dave with or With out VH, but I hate Sammy Hagar with or with out VH.

I guess you can see what side I'm on.:p

thefive
04-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Yeah let the sheep stay here.
Had a change of heart.
Was in an irritated mood.

BAck to bashing.

Sit back and SLAM VAN HAGAR

ELVIS
04-23-2004, 12:39 AM
Illiterate fucks...

Dr. Love
04-23-2004, 01:12 AM
Who, Hagar fans or the people in this thread?

thefive
04-23-2004, 01:18 AM
Who knows?

BITEYOASS
04-23-2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by GAR
BAN NOBODY!

I ain't laffed like this in a long time.. they're hilarious!

Same here, I gotta have a good verbal punching bag somehow!!! LOL

TMR
04-23-2004, 01:25 AM
Elvis only has two words to offer in any post....LOL

thefive
04-23-2004, 01:31 AM
He is in a bad mood a lot of the times I guess he is still angry that Michael Jackson tagged his daughter.

DavidLeeNatra
04-23-2004, 03:29 AM
first...this here is the "roth-army"...you got it spamsters? may I spell it for ya "R O T H" ... "D A V I D L E E R O T H"

and for me it is impossible to be a dave and sam (really hard for me to type the "and" between these names) fan... these guys who like both are the kind of people you don't win a war with...one moment their fighting with you next moment they waving the enemies flag...no character...

but...I'm totally against banning and censorship...I love to kick the spamsters in their fat asses ... or little wieners ... wanna dance, L.S.D.?

thefive
04-23-2004, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
first...this here is the "roth-army"...you got it spamsters? may I spell it for ya "R O T H" ... "D A V I D L E E R O T H"

and for me it is impossible to be a dave and sam (really hard for me to type the "and" between these names) fan... these guys who like both are the kind of people you don't win a war with...one moment their fighting with you next moment they waving the enemies flag...no character...

Exactly that is their character. I think the Sam and Van Hagar fans are the people who would live in either Sweden or Switzerland during WWII.
Neutral type of people.

thefive

smaz
04-23-2004, 04:18 AM
Why don't we go to Hagar's Gaybar and bitch about Sam?

DavidLeeNatra
04-23-2004, 04:25 AM
if you mean the linx...try...an orthodox sunday school of catholic girls is more tolerant in bitching around a little than brett's pussy place... :D

Golden AWe
04-23-2004, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by smaz
Why don't we go to Hagar's Gaybar and bitch about Sam?

It/he ain't worth the trouble.

ALMOSTsaved
04-23-2004, 06:27 AM
David Lee Natra. In my case, you're wrong buddy.

Eyes of the Night
04-23-2004, 06:34 AM

This is a Dave site.

the 5

But it's always about EDDIE!;) ...

the eyes

DavidLeeNatra
04-23-2004, 06:36 AM
hey, almostsaved...do we have each others phone-numbers? do we share reasonable drinking stories? do YOU call me "buddy"?

Bob_R
04-23-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Well, of course, all fans of Van Hagar or Sam should leave. We only need 1 perspective around here, and we should all agree on everything.

That way, someone can start a thread and everyone can agree with it, and the conversation will be interesting and lively and spirited.

LOL! :lol:

Mishar_McLeud
04-23-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

You'll all go to Links and start whinning there
@ Dr - I know you are sarcastic here

BigBadBrian
04-23-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Mishar_McLeud
You'll all go to Links and start whinning there
@ Dr - I know you are sarcastic here

How brilliant of you. :rolleyes:

pardo
04-23-2004, 09:27 AM
Why ban them? This is the David Lee Roth Army. And whats the point of having an Army unless you're gonna fight a war? Wars are fought because of religion - THIS IS RELIGION!

Besides, how frightening can a Fat Sam fan be anyway?

ALMOSTsaved
04-23-2004, 09:38 AM
Nah, Natra, No need for the hard leg. Got enough of my own, thank you.

DLR_EngineRoom
04-23-2004, 09:39 AM

This is a Dave site.

the 5

My sentiments exactly. Let these Scammy fans be reminded that David Lee Roth is one of the Co-Founders of Van Halen, named the band 'Van Halen', and brought VH to where it was in 1985 (VH has sunk to where it is today, thanx to Scammy). Scammy wouldn't even dream of joining a semi-successful or non-successful band in 1986.

Spammy fans don't appreciate their own VH roots.

ALMOSTsaved
04-23-2004, 09:57 AM
Okay. I like both, but if you must know, I will list my fave VH albums in descending order. That means, LEAST fave to ABSOLUTE fave!

3 (If I have to)
OU812
LRHRN
Balance
F.U.C.K.
ZERO (Demos)
WACF
Diver Down
II
VH
Fair Warning

What's this? I like Van Hagar, yet, I've managed to do the impossible and pick all 6 Dave era albums as my top 6 fave VH albums! Talk about crazy!!!

Trust me. I know who was there to start it all.

ALMOSTsaved
04-23-2004, 09:58 AM
Actually, I stand corrected. That's ASCENDING order. Least Fave to Absolute fave. My fault.

ZahZoo
04-23-2004, 10:02 AM
Yeah let the sheep stay here.
Had a change of heart.
Was in an irritated mood.

BAck to bashing.

Sit back and SLAM VAN HAGAR

Sorry five you talk a lot but you ain't qualified to be calling anybody sheep... respect your elders and earn your wings before you go quoting the masters...

tjvhou812
04-23-2004, 10:55 AM
davidleesnotra is almost always wrong

Catfish
04-23-2004, 11:06 AM
Bottom line:

If you are gonig to see Van Hagar this summer you are a pussy.

This cannot be debated.

A stinky, smelling, Styx-listening P-U-S-S-Y.

ALMOSTsaved
04-23-2004, 12:07 PM
Nah Catfish...I'm not a pussy. And as Dave said on the Backstage Charlotte CD, "Do you wanna hide out there in the dark, or do you wanna come up here and do a few rounds?"

distortion9
04-23-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
Bottom line:

If you are gonig to see Van Hagar this summer you are a pussy.

This cannot be debated.

A stinky, smelling, Styx-listening P-U-S-S-Y.

I concur!

Catfish
04-23-2004, 12:14 PM
Nah Catfish...I'm not a pussy. And as Dave said on the Backstage Charlotte CD, "Do you wanna hide out there in the dark, or do you wanna come up here and do a few rounds?"

OK, and that means...?

ALMOSTsaved
04-23-2004, 12:18 PM
That means you're an asshole in your assumption.

Golden AWe
04-23-2004, 12:40 PM
Okay. I like both, but if you must know, I will list my fave VH albums in descending order. That means, LEAST fave to ABSOLUTE fave!

3 (If I have to)
OU812
LRHRN
Balance
F.U.C.K.
ZERO (Demos)
WACF
Diver Down
II
VH
Fair Warning

What's this? I like Van Hagar, yet, I've managed to do the impossible and pick all 6 Dave era albums as my top 6 fave VH albums! Talk about crazy!!!

Trust me. I know who was there to start it all.

Hölömö pälli

Dr. Love
04-23-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

Yep, you're completely right, 100%.

And let me assure you, if I go see Van Hagar, your words and all the words of the people here that are so concerned with the idea that I might actually go will be running through my mind so much that I'll never be able to enjoy it.

Because really, I care what you all think. I care so much, that I'm going to let it dictate to me what I can and can't enjoy.

I'll probably be forced to leave the concert out of guilt and shame, because DAVID LEE ROTH HIMSELF might found out that I went and it would DESTROY his world and he'd forever think of me as a TRAITOR for going. And well, I just couldn't handle it if he, or any of you, thought negatively of me.

Really, it would break my heart.

So as you can see, I really, REALLY care what people think about me, and therefore, I regretfully must agree with you all and insist that I won't be going.

You all just mean too much to me.

JCOOK
04-23-2004, 12:52 PM
LETS' ALL GO TO ONE OF THE MANY SAMMU HAGAR SITES AND HAVE SOME INTERSTING DIALOUGE WITH HIS HORDES OF FANS!

Mishar_McLeud
04-23-2004, 12:57 PM
http://www.freepgs.com/mishar/funny_franky.gif same here

Mishar_McLeud
04-23-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
Hölömö pälli
Oh, feeling cool by posting in Danish? Would you be satisfied with ñîñè õóé óáëþäîê? Like it?

Mishar_McLeud
04-23-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
LETS' ALL GO TO ONE OF THE MANY SAMMU HAGAR SITES AND HAVE SOME INTERSTING DIALOUGE WITH HIS HORDES OF FANS!
That won't go further. It reminds me you decided to go with "We want Dave" banners to every Van Halen show this summer. You burn out too fast to do anything more than insult Sammy just because you don't like him.

ALinChainz
04-23-2004, 01:17 PM
What I don't get is that they KNOW this is a David Lee Roth/Classic Van Halen site. Always has been, always will be.

But they come here knowingly to bash Dave and crow about Sammy being back in the band.

Basically, they come here to start shit with everyone they can in my opinion.

They say they like Dave, but then call him old, bald, washed up, solo music sucks, Vai sucks, etc. But hey, they like Dave and that isn't bashing him.

I have never been to the links, because I value my time more than wasting it going there to piss someone off who is a Sammy fan, what is the point.

Boredom? Loneliness? Stupidity?

Is the the Army's poilicy on banning people, that seems to differ heavily from the links?

I don't know about anyone else, but it fucks it up if you ask me.

Mishar_McLeud
04-23-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
What I don't get is that they KNOW this is a David Lee Roth/Classic Van Halen site. Always has been, always will be.

But they come here knowingly to bash Dave and crow about Sammy being back in the band.

Basically, they come here to start shit with everyone they can in my opinion.

They say they like Dave, but then call him old, bald, washed up, solo music sucks, Vai sucks, etc. But hey, they like Dave and that isn't bashing him.

I have never been to the links, because I value my time more than wasting it going there to piss someone off who is a Sammy fan, what is the point.

Boredom? Loneliness? Stupidity?

Is the the Army's poilicy on banning people, that seems to differ heavily from the links?

I don't know about anyone else, but it fucks it up if you ask me.
Point me to a post where I called Dave washed up, I'll be surprised.

ALinChainz
04-23-2004, 01:34 PM
Point me to a post where I called Dave washed up, I'll be surprised.

I'm sorry, I didn't know I meant you specifically when I said "they".

But I have read your posts, so I know where you stand.

ALMOSTsaved
04-23-2004, 02:15 PM
I think Dave is THE quintessential front man. BAR NONE.

But I don't hate VH because he's not in the band.

Catfish
04-23-2004, 05:22 PM

Asshole? Whoa!

No dude, you're an asshole because you make assumptions!

Asshole.

Catfish
04-23-2004, 05:23 PM
http://www.freepgs.com/mishar/funny_franky.gif same here

You're an asshole, too? Right on, sheep!

DavidLeeWrath
04-23-2004, 06:05 PM

the 5

Noooo.

You have only Dave to blame for not getting an original line-up reunion. He was great, he gave a damn good show....BUT his big-ass inflated larger than life ego got him nothing in the bigger picture. We who enjoy Sammy are not to blame. Dave pissed off the guys who could make this happen.

ELVIS
04-23-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by pardo
Why ban them? This is the David Lee Roth Army.

Amen brother !!

thefive
04-23-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeWrath
Noooo.

You have only Dave to blame for not getting an original line-up reunion. He was great, he gave a damn good show....BUT his big-ass inflated larger than life ego got him nothing in the bigger picture. We who enjoy Sammy are not to blame. Dave pissed off the guys who could make this happen.

No I have to disagree with you David Lee Wrath and my partner Bart Simpson also disagrees with you.

DavidLeeWrath
04-23-2004, 06:14 PM
No I have to disagree with you David Lee Wrath and my partner Bart Simpson also disagrees with you.

I would love to see how Bart would fare against Stewie Griffin, by god!!

Roth kills Sam
04-23-2004, 07:23 PM
You should see how I fare with DavidLeeWrath's mom...

BITEYOASS
04-23-2004, 10:44 PM
The minute we start banning people, then the more likely the DLR Army will turn into the fuckin Pasture... I mean Pleasure Dome! :D

ALMOSTsaved
04-23-2004, 11:02 PM
Why?

DavidLeeNatra
04-24-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
davidleesnotra is almost always wrong

for you..."MR." davidleesnotra...

DavidLeeWrath
04-24-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
The minute we start banning people, then the more likely the DLR Army will turn into the fuckin Pasture... I mean Pleasure Dome! :D

Totally off topic, but is your user name a reference to the Full Bug?

pete
04-24-2004, 10:13 PM

answer this riddle and therin lies your answer.

Are you a butt-muching homosexual?

aw fuggit

the answer is:YES

you fucking, genius-level paraquat

BITEYOASS
04-24-2004, 10:38 PM

Ya damn right! I figure it would be an onriginal nickname since no one used it at the time I joined the DLR Army back in 1998.

BITEYOASS
04-24-2004, 10:42 PM
It kind how you always see Ouzo fully stocked at a liquor store and no one bought has bought any yet.

rustoffa
04-24-2004, 11:17 PM
It kind how you always see Ouzo fully stocked at a liquor store and no one bought has bought any yet.

Have you been drinking?:D

pete
04-24-2004, 11:20 PM

i'm drinking a shot to you - now

rustoffa
04-24-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by pete
i'm drinking a shot to you - now

YOU GOT OUZO????!!!!!

pete
04-24-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
YOU GOT OUZO????!!!!!

fuck-n-A LOL

pete
04-24-2004, 11:43 PM
and here's another shot for LSD and Gen'l Hindquarters - I don't conceive the lifestyle, but you gotta applaud any 2 people who can find love in this day and heady age.

Here's to LSD and Gen'l Hindquarters

BITEYOASS
04-24-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
YOU GOT OUZO????!!!!!

I did all my drinking in the Marine Corps. I've quit a while back since got college and I'm trying to find a job to keep from going broke and then by the time I get everything straightened out, then it's off to either Iraq or Afghanistan, but what the hell I need the money! :D

pete
04-24-2004, 11:46 PM
I did all my drinking in the Marine Corps. I've quit a while back since got college and I'm trying to find a job to keep from going broke and then by the time I get everything straightened out, then it's off to either Iraq or Afghanistan, but what the hell I need the money! :D

there's a time to party and a time to...not

best wishes

rustoffa
04-25-2004, 12:02 AM

Yeah man! :confused:

BITEYOASS
04-25-2004, 12:09 AM
Yeah, I've been in for about 6 years, 4 active, 2 reserve.

DavidLeeWrath
04-25-2004, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by pete
answer this riddle and therin lies your answer.

Are you a butt-muching homosexual?

aw fuggit

the answer is:YES

you fucking, genius-level paraquat

I don't believe I was talking up DLR's ass to get your worthless attention, scumcake.

DavidLeeWrath
04-25-2004, 05:12 AM
Ya damn right! I figure it would be an onriginal nickname since no one used it at the time I joined the DLR Army back in 1998.

Always loved the opening to that tune.

Hummarstra
04-25-2004, 06:59 AM
If you're not a Dave fan you should leave.

pete
04-25-2004, 10:19 AM
I don't believe I was talking up DLR's ass to get your worthless attention, scumcake.

yet you replied.

in your butt-munching, negative fashion.

where else would the name come from, Ms Einstein?

I think you thought "BITEYOASS" might imply he shares your hobby.

Once again your genius level, fruit status shines through

&
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Golden AWe
04-26-2004, 04:17 AM
Oh, feeling cool by posting in Danish? Would you be satisfied with ñîñè õóé óáëþäîê? Like it?

That's not Danish btw so don't cum on your thigs yet.