• Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Mascot charged with fondling fan

Mascot charged with fondling fan

Posted: Friday July 7, 2006 12:35PM; Updated: Friday July 7, 2006 12:35PM

GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP) -- A man who played the mascot for a minor league baseball team was arrested after a woman said she was fondled at a game in April.
    Cecil McLaurin Amick III, 37, of Boiling Springs, portrays Reedy Rip'It, a giant frog for the Greenville Drive of the Class A South Atlantic League. He faces a misdemeanor charge of molesting.

According to an incident report from the Greenville Police Department, the woman said she and a friend were leaving their seats at West End Field when the mascot grabbed her breast in a stairwell.
    She reported it to the team the next day, but she said she could immediately get Amick's name, according to the report.
    Amick was arrested June 27.
    The team's general manager, Mike DeMaine, said in a statement that the organization has suspended Amick and is cooperating with authorities.
    DeMaine said the team couldn't comment on details. "We do require all Greenville Drive employees to adhere to policies listed in our employee handbook, which includes a section on professionalism and conduct," he said.
    Amick told WYFF in Greenville that he was advised by his attorney not to comment.
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Yeah but did she have a nice rack ??

Come on, where's the responsible journalism ???
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Ah there's nothing better than Minor League baseball! Especially the freebie nights. GO BISCUITS, LUGNUTS, 51's and every other team with a crazy-ass name that I like!!!!!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Now an independent minor league, that a whole other story. Heck in Yuma we had a big barbecue next to the right foul line.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Show me where in the handbook it says "do not grab a chicks tit!"!

Go on..............

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
            Show me where in the handbook it says "do not grab a chicks tit!"!

Go on..............

Laugh it up, Guwapo Baby. When one of those mascots start grabbing you fellas' manbags, the NO FONDLING rule will be written faster than a New York minute...
            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Come on.

How much mammary can Kermit the molester grope in a frog's suit?

Comment

• Switch84
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                Come on.

How much mammary can Kermit the molester grope in a frog's suit?

Quite a bit if she's stacked like me. I wanna see how much MANBAG he can grab...will you volunteer for this 'study'? I'm sure he'll be gentle.

LMAO! :p
                "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...