X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • azcrdnal
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Pat Tillman, former safety for the Cardinals, killed in Afganistan

arizona cardinals pat tillman killed in combat. pat you will be missed.
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

very sad, indeed.

Non...
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• David Van Via
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

RIP Pat!
      Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• Mama's Fool
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

Hell of a man.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Pat Tillman, former safety for the Cardinals, killed in Afganistan

This guy played for four years...and was damn good...

he left the team to support his country in response to 9/11...with sights on returning to the NFL after his tour was over...of course...many thought that would never happen...he liked being a Ranger far to much...

Again...to him...and to all that give their lives for this country...

here's to you...

the guy gave up a 4 million dollar deal to serve his country...then died doing it...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Lou

Wow, anyone who hears this story and doesn't have some kind of emotion evoked isn't human. To hear something like this makes me humbled and almost embarrassed, because I know I couldn't have done what he did.

Comment

• azcrdnal
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
              Wow, anyone who hears this story and doesn't have some kind of emotion evoked isn't human. To hear something like this makes me humbled and almost embarrassed, because I know I couldn't have done what he did.
              that is a great post.

Comment

Working...