PDA

View Full Version : But, but, but....

DrMaddVibe
07-13-2006, 03:04 PM
Look who THEY bring out...thought it wasn't about Clinton anymore?

http://www.dccc.org/multimedia/archives/new_directions/

If this is how they plan to attract voters in the middle...they've already lost.

FORD
07-13-2006, 03:06 PM
Maybe it's so people can have a nostalgic reminder of the days when the biggest thing we had to worry about in this country was who was blowing the President. :blow:

DrMaddVibe
07-13-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Maybe it's so people can have a nostalgic reminder of the days when the biggest thing we had to worry about in this country was who was blowing the President. :blow:

Yeah, why be bothered with that pesky bin Laden character, the gaping turnstile of government secrets stolen out of Los Alamos, or capturing the people that blew a hole into the USS Cole. The "biggest thing we had to worry about"...you had your head buried then and you do now too!

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Yeah, why be bothered with that pesky bin Laden character, the gaping turnstile of government secrets stolen out of Los Alamos, or capturing the people that blew a hole into the USS Cole. The "biggest thing we had to worry about"...you had your head buried then and you do now too!

LOL Did you ask yourself why Bush never got Bin Laden, the Los Alamos thing is largely selectively edited horseshit, and Bush didn't do anything about the Cole either?

DrMaddVibe
07-13-2006, 03:51 PM
ah yeah...up pops the Clinton troll.

Roll the bean nicker00!

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Did you say something?

BigBadBrian
07-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
and Bush didn't do anything about the Cole either?

:rolleyes:

Uh....

Maybe that's because it didn't happen on his watch.

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 04:29 PM
And he probably didn't know about it anyways....

Warham
07-13-2006, 05:05 PM
Any military action Clinton took usually ended up as a failure or out-and-out disaster.

I don't think he wanted to go after anybody responsible.

FORD
07-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Any military action Chimpy took usually ended up as a failure or out-and-out disaster.

bastardog
07-13-2006, 05:32 PM
What if a republican pass a law that reunite CVH..... will you vote for him?

with that condition......even Hitler will get my vote

DEMON CUNT
07-13-2006, 05:58 PM
Like it or not Clinton is still very popular the world over. While GW is greeted with protests almost everywhere he goes.

DEMON CUNT
07-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Uh....

You mean like 911?

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Any military action Clinton took usually ended up as a failure or out-and-out disaster.

Yeah, look at that clusterfuck in Bosnia/Kosovo where thousands of Americans died...

ELVIS
07-13-2006, 08:33 PM

Is your whole life about misleading people ??

ELVIS
07-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
LOL Did you ask yourself why Bush never got Bin Laden, the Los Alamos thing is largely selectively edited horseshit, and Bush didn't do anything about the Cole either?

You are absolutely brain washed, or maybe brain dead...

LoungeMachine
07-13-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

FORD'S a Priest?

LoungeMachine
07-13-2006, 08:53 PM

Nick is a Neo-Con Shitbag?

LoungeMachine
07-13-2006, 08:55 PM

Unlike Iraq and Afghanistan :rolleyes:

Idiot:cool:

Nickdfresh
07-13-2006, 09:01 PM

At least I have a brain cunt...

BTW, did either of you or your fellow reactionary dickbag soul mate, Ms.SaddVibe, actually answer any of those comparisons?

Yeah asshole, I'm the "brainwashed" one...

LoungeMachine
07-13-2006, 09:28 PM

Uh....

Praise be.

I am so glad to finally have a Con in here ADMIT that the responsibility falls to those "ON WATCH"

Please remind us all Brie how many convictions your guys have secured in the planning and conspiracy of 9/11

And while we're at it, a little clarification please.......

Did we invade Iraq because of an imminent threat to our safety, or in retaliation for 9/11?

:confused:

FORD
07-13-2006, 09:39 PM

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/blogs/static/dowbrigade/rush.jpg
Why, yes it is! Do you have any Oxycontin? I just ran out.

blueturk
07-13-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Like it or not Clinton is still very popular the world over. While GW is greeted with protests almost everywhere he goes.

Clinton is not that popular around here because of NAFTA. I realize that Bush Sr. was all for it too, but Clinton got it done. Of course, we still have to see how CAFTA affects us....

Cathedral
07-14-2006, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by blueturk
Clinton is not that popular around here because of NAFTA. I realize that Bush Sr. was all for it too, but Clinton got it done. Of course, we still have to see how CAFTA affects us....

It's just an extension of NAFTA, much like when you already have a dildo shoved in your ass and someone wearing a suit walks by and hits it with a hammer, driving it so deep it shreds the colon.

I know, it's a bit graphic but, it's pretty much the truth.

LoungeMachine
07-14-2006, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
It's just an extension of NAFTA, much like when you already have a dildo shoved in your ass and someone wearing a suit walks by and hits it with a hammer, driving it so deep it shreds the colon.

I know, it's a bit graphic but, it's pretty much the truth.

We'll take your word for it ;)

Ellyllions
07-14-2006, 08:34 AM
Clinton/Bush...they're the same brand of loser.

I so hope in '08 we have someone to choose from that's never seen the inside of any of the Capital buildings.

I want someone with NO stock in oil, a strong dislike for anything Republican or Democrat, someone the Clinton's and the Bush's hate, and someone with the backbone to say what he thinks even if it means some driven expletives in public. Especially when it comes to the mutating media.

Dr. Love
07-14-2006, 09:02 AM

Uh....

Huh. I had no idea that terrorist acts had a maximum effective term of relevancy of 8 years, and that after that they didn't matter.

Learn something new every day.

FORD
07-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Ellyllions
Clinton/Bush...they're the same brand of loser.

I so hope in '08 we have someone to choose from that's never seen the inside of any of the Capital buildings.

I want someone with NO stock in oil, a strong dislike for anything Republican or Democrat, someone the Clinton's and the Bush's hate, and someone with the backbone to say what he thinks even if it means some driven expletives in public. Especially when it comes to the mutating media.

Like I said....

Vote FORD 2008! :cool:

Warham
07-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Unlike Iraq and Afghanistan :rolleyes:

Idiot:cool:

Afghanistan was a success no matter how you libs spin it.

Iraq is another story.

Warham
07-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Did we invade Iraq because of an imminent threat to our safety, or in retaliation for 9/11?

Neither, knucklehead.

Warham
07-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Like it or not Clinton is still very popular the world over.

Yeah, it's always good to be friends with dictators around the globe.

Ellyllions
07-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Like I said....

Vote FORD 2008! :cool:

Well, I've never really <I>liked</i> Ford's.
What color?:D

DrMaddVibe
07-15-2006, 10:33 AM
Back to Story - Help
Democrats pull ad with flag-draped coffins By SEANNA ADCOX, Associated Press Writer
Fri Jul 14, 8:45 PM ET

Democrats pulled an Internet ad that showed flag-draped coffins Friday after Republicans and at least two Democrats demanded it be taken down on grounds the image was insensitive and not fit for a political commercial.

The ad by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee called for a "new direction" and displayed a staccato of images, including war scenes, pollution and breached levees as well as a photograph of former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay doctored to look like a police mug shot.

The campaign committee replaced the ad with a radio commercial that targets Rep. John Hostetler, R-Ind., for opposing an increase in the minimum wage. Democrats have made a minimum wage increase a central theme of this year's election.

Democrats had featured the video ad for nearly two weeks on the DCCC Web site where it had gone largely unnoticed until Republicans began objecting to it this week. On Thursday, more than a dozen Republicans, many with military backgrounds, called on DCCC Chairman Rahm Emanuel, D-Ill., to apologize. Democratic Reps. John Spratt of South Carolina and Chet Edwards of Texas asked Emanuel to pull or alter the ad.

"We're moving to another major effort that we're highlighting on our Web site," DCCC spokesman Bill Burton said.

In South Carolina, Spratt's Republican challenger, state Rep. Ralph Norman, commended the removal. It was "the right thing to do for the state, country and especially the brave men and women who serve in our military," said Norman's spokesman, Nathan Hollifield.

LMAO! Strong party...use your spine. Talk about conflicting messages!

Nickdfresh
07-15-2006, 10:38 AM
"LMAO! Strong party...use your spine. Talk about conflicting messages!"

So you agree that the Republican majority is getting Americans killed in an incredibly stupid policy, while proclaiming to "support the troops." Very good, we've made a breakthrough...

DEMON CUNT
07-15-2006, 11:03 AM
Yeah, it's always good to be friends with dictators around the globe.

You're right!

http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2003/09/bush_saudi.jpg

FORD
07-15-2006, 04:12 PM
Rahm Emmanuel has no spine. Nor does any other DLC'er, including the two who bitched about the ad.

Cathedral
07-15-2006, 08:42 PM
If pictures like that aren't used as a political tool and are used to reflect reality and are presented with taste in that context...I have no problem with them.

Who doesn't know that soldiers die in war?

Who's actually forgotten that they need a reminder?

Bush used pictures of flag draped coffins in the run up to the 04 election, but they were not done tastefully though they helped build morale across the country...that means he got his support as the war President and won the election.

But like i said, do it tastefully and it's fair game in my opinion.

I hope i meet George W. Bush on the street some day after he leaves office...I have some things i'd like to....discuss.

Keef
07-15-2006, 10:56 PM
Praise be.

I am so glad to finally have a Con in here ADMIT that the responsibility falls to those "ON WATCH"

Please remind us all Brie how many convictions your guys have secured in the planning and conspiracy of 9/11

And while we're at it, a little clarification please.......

It will still be Clinton and his penis that fucked EVERYTHING up with these fools.

They are racist pigs.. They watch the "news" to see how many "dune coons" have been killed today.

And that is where it stops with these people.

Pointless endeavor with this sort...

Actually, to stupid for racism. This lot is told who they are supposed to hate.. and follow.