X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondD
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Are we in WW III?

I was watching the news last night and O'Reilly came on. I kept watching to see what had been happening during the day since it was my first time to actually see the news. One of the comments he made to his guest was that we are in WW III.

Without derailing the thread into what you think of O'Reilly, what do you think of this idea? Is this it? Are we in an actual "world war"? Or is it about to develop into one?

If Syria or Iran get involved in all of this, it's going to get really nasty. China and Russia love the pressure Iran puts on us and they want access to their oil. No telling which way they'll go if things escalate.

I think it's time to go full steam ahead with alternate energy source and any attempt to suppress them should be treated as an attempt to go against our national interests. Then they can have that cesspool over there. Nobody there is interested in peace and I don't think we can impose it on the region.
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture
  • alexpgrimes
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

not if we use a nuke...
    If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If Likud/PNAC are allowed to carry on with their sickening agenda, it will definitely escalate into a World War.

And there's no way in HELL that the majority of the world is going to take "our" side.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• diamondD
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

If anyone, anywhere sets off a nuke, there's gonna be some itchy fingers on the buttons. Plus North Korea has to be hating that they have been pushed back down the chain of importance too.
        Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• alexpgrimes
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

the problem with the war in Iraq is that we did not use shock and awe. those savages only understand violence. we are far too civilized to sink to their level. which is why we are going to lose.
          If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Re: Are we in WW III?

Originally posted by diamondD
            I was watching the news last night and O'Reilly came on. I kept watching to see what had been happening during the day since it was my first time to actually see the news. One of the comments he made to his guest was that we are in WW III.

Without derailing the thread into what you think of O'Reilly, what do you think of this idea? Is this it? Are we in an actual "world war"? Or is it about to develop into one?

If Syria or Iran get involved in all of this, it's going to get really nasty. China and Russia love the pressure Iran puts on us and they want access to their oil. No telling which way they'll go if things escalate.

I think it's time to go full steam ahead with alternate energy source and any attempt to suppress them should be treated as an attempt to go against our national interests. Then they can have that cesspool over there. Nobody there is interested in peace and I don't think we can impose it on the region.
            Iran and Syria are already involved, they are the hands that control the puppet strings.
            And in my opinion, YES, we are all witnessing the start of WWIII.

It isn't the 80's anymore and the rules of engagement are very different. our enemies are stronger, smarter, and have the advantage of old technology that is still very very deadly.

I have always known that discarded technology would come back to bite us in the ass. One man's garbage is another man's tools of Jihad.

There are so many people set to go against us that i honestly don't see any way we can win with 60 years of failed foreign policy behind us.

I couldn't see things escalating to nuclear warfare 20 years ago, but i see it now.
            The thing about desperate people is that they have little to lose, so they don't think rationally.
            And if they are crazy as well?

KA-BOOM!

It's getting very ugly and will only get uglier.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

This has nothing to do with the 'BCE' or any other conspiracy. This has been brewing for 2,000+ years and it will eventually lead itself into WWIII.

These Arab countries all want to wipe out Israel, not any particular party in Israel. Just the whole country and all it's people.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                If Likud/PNAC are allowed to carry on with their sickening agenda, it will definitely escalate into a World War.

And there's no way in HELL that the majority of the world is going to take "our" side.
                but i doubt that half the world will ban together against us in a full on war
                R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Redballjets88
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Warham
                  This has nothing to do with the 'BCE' or any other conspiracy. This has been brewing for 2,000+ years and it will eventually lead itself into WWIII.

These Arab countries all want to wipe out Israel, not any particular party in Israel. Just the whole country and all it's people.
                  yeah i agree totally, and i know half of the people on the forums dont trust religion or w/e but the bible says that israel will be a hated country and there will never cease to be turmoil there

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Keep reading that bible, the outcome of what has begun is in that book too.

The USA will be taken out early on in this final conflict, especially if half our citizens think we should sit on our hands until after we are attacked.

But as i already insinuated, we are on a path we cannot alter at this point.
                    The first sign will be economic collapse, which is already beginning to crack at the foundation.

This is not the start of another Cold War, this one is very HOT and is already reaching fever pitch.

You cannot co-exist with people that refuse to co-exist with you, period.
                    You have to destroy them or be destroyed yourself.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If you want to bring the Bible into this, then don't forget that Ezekiel 38-39 spells out clearly that God will get sick and tired of the ARROGANCE of Israel, and He will bitchslap them upside the head, using a massive invasion of Israel from a coalition of Muslim nations coming everywhere from Northern Africa to Syria, and that they will be led by a large nation to the "distant North" which in all likelihood would be Russia.

Bad News about that for the rest of us is that it ....

1) Signals the "2 Minute warning" before the final game clock of the world as we know it

2) As long as the BCE supports the murderous arrogant Likud regime, all the wrath and hatred they do deserve (and even that they don't) will be transferred to THIS country, even though the majority of Americans do not support Chimp & PNAC, nor do even most American Jews support the Likud agenda.

In either case, GOD does not endorse the PNAC/Likud agenda in any form, and His actions in Ezekiel 38-39 prove that beyond any reasonable doubt.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

I don't think it has anything to do with anything going on currently.

Israel has been disobeying God since Moses came down from Mt. Sinai holding the two tablets. When the refused to believe in Jesus Christ as their King of Kings and Lord of Lords, they lost some protection.

But in the end, I believe that God will protect Israel.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

but the arrongance that god speaks of then is only when israel is away from god and at the moment israel is extremely jewish

and the arrogance is also with them not doing what god has commanded them, and in the old testament eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth is there.

Comment

• jcook11
                            Commando
                            • Sep 2004

The United Nations called for Israel to pull out of Gaza and the West bank. Israel did... what happens?, Hezballah which is controlled by Iran and Syria has done nothimg but attacked Israel over and over. Israel has every right to protect itself just like any other country would if under attack. If Iran actually jumps into this don't think for a minute that Israel won't level the fucking place,

Comment

• qtipp
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Jun 2004

The first thing to happen will be a greater continuance of natural disasters that will cause global chaos, economic hardship, & large-scale homelessness/poverty. The next thing I think is that a Democrat will win the next election & ultimately begin the transfer of national sovereignty into the hands of the United Nations, which is the last Kingdom spoken of in the Bible. The U.N. will likely decide that something must be done about religious fanaticism & go about placing some limitations that will eventually lead to religious intolerance & persecution. The "Israel of God" mentioned in the New Testament doesn't represent the literal state of Israel but the congregation of persons that practice TRUE religion. That is to say that they strive to meet the standards required for salvation. They will refuse to stop their worship which will cause the government to come against them, at this time God will start the "real" devastation in the defense of HIS people.

DON'T BLINK!

Comment

Working...