Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ramblings of a drunken frat boy Chimp

MSNBC.com
    Transcript: Bush's candid comments

Updated: 6:43 a.m. MT July 17, 2006

Not realizing his remarks were being picked up by a microphone, President Bush bluntly expressed his frustration with Hezbollah, and his preference for diet Coke during the G-8 summit in St. Petersburg. Read a transcript of his comments:

Bush to Putin: I gotta leave by 2:15. They want me out of town so they can free up your security forces.

No, just going to make it up. I'm not going to talk too long like the rest of them. Some of these guys talk too long.

Gotta go home. Got something to do tonight. How about you? Where are you going home? This is your neighborhood doesn't take you long to get home.

You eight hours? Me too. Russia’s a big country and you’re a big country. Takes him eight hours to fly home. Not Coke, diet Coke. Russia’s big and so is China.

Yo, Blair. What are you doing? Are you leaving?

Blair: No, not yet. On this trade thing…

Bush: Yeah, I told that to (inaudible). If you want me to. I just want some movement. Yesterday I didn't see much movement. The desire to move.

Try some fiber, Chimp!

Blair: It may be that it’s impossible.

Bush: I'll be glad to say. Who's introducing me?

Blair: Angela

Bush: Well tell her to call on it. Well, tell her to put me on the spot.

Thanks for the sweater; it was awfully thoughtful of you. I know you picked it out yourself.

Blair: Oh, absolutely!

What about Kofi Annan? I don't like the sequence of it. His attitude is basically cease-fire and everything else happens.

I think the thing that is really difficult is you can’t stop this unless you get this international presence agreed.

Bush: She's going. I think Condi's going to go pretty soon.

Blair: Well that's all that matters. If you see, it will take some time to get out of there. But at least it gives people…

Bush: It's a process I agree. I told her your offer too.

Blair: Well it's only…or if she's gonna or if she needs the ground prepared as it were. See if she goes out, she's got to succeed as it were, where as I can just go out and talk.

Bush: See the irony is what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this shit and it's over.

Blair: Because I think this is all part of the same thing. What does he think? He thinks if Lebanon turns out fine, if he gets a solution in Israel and Palestine, Iraq goes in the right way, he's done it. That's what this whole things about. It's the same with Iran.

Bush: I felt like telling Kofi to get on the phone with Assad and make something happen. We're not blaming Israel and we're not blaming the Lebanese government.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13901534/
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

God, what a fucking embarrassment to have this moron pretending to be the "leader of the Free World"
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• frets5150
      Commando
      • Feb 2004

We really should stop calling him Chimp...Because a Chimp is way smarter than this Fuckstick.Really what did the chimps do to deserve this?

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Big deal, this would have been more interesting if he said the USA should just nuke the whole lot of them.....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• jcook11
          Commando
          • Sep 2004

Clinton to Putin: "FUCK this G-8 shit ...Vlad,where all them little snowbunny interens you got. I'd love to poll some of your electorate.Ai'nt you boys got some of them bath houses where them Russian gals serve you vodka and some of them fisheggs on crackers.mmm.......fisheggs and crackers. Fuck them sand******s and kikes, they have been fightin it out for thousands of years I'm just here to get me some real "putin" if you know what I mean.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Why isn't the liberal media reporting on all the good things that come from having a dumbfuck for President?

Stupid liberal media!
            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Ellyllions
              Veteran
              • Mar 2006

I'm sorry but I LOVED it!

I laughed so hard my sides hurt and can't wait for the parodies to begin. SNL will surely open with a skit of this one.
              "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Eh, I didn't think it was bad really.
                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Ellyllions
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2006

Honestly, wouldn't you love to see Bush just lose it and start cussing like a sailor at one of these idiotic press conferences. Instead of the political speak that really says "nothing"...LOL!
                  "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It would be funny if he wasn't an idiot-puppet, fucking up the free world...

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

Did you see that douche talking with a mouth full of food to Tony Blair. Jackass.
                      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Why did the retarded Bush son have to be elected President? This idiot is representing America at these meetings, and foreign leaders are probably thinking Americans have got to be the dumbest people on the planet...well, in a way we are since this dumbass got elected twice! What an embarassment!

Comment

• blueturk
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jcook11
                          Clinton to Putin: "FUCK this G-8 shit ...Vlad,where all them little snowbunny interens you got. I'd love to poll some of your electorate.Ai'nt you boys got some of them bath houses where them Russian gals serve you vodka and some of them fisheggs on crackers.mmm.......fisheggs and crackers. Fuck them sand******s and kikes, they have been fightin it out for thousands of years I'm just here to get me some real "putin" if you know what I mean.
                          Just what we need. Another fucking sheep bringing up Clinton because his leader has failed miserably and he can't admit it. Look at your calender. It's 2006. Clinton is long gone.

"I think we agree, the past is over." —George W. Bush, on his meeting with John McCain, Dallas Morning News, May 10, 2000
                          Last edited by blueturk; 07-17-2006, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

There's an awful lot of hatred in this thread, what a shame.
                            But hey, y'all know where the border is, feel free to cross it at any time.

DON'T LET THE BORDER HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1fUaXCmqME"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1fUaXCmqME" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...