X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

The Bosh, Wade and Lebron PLAN?!?

Okay...obviously all three are friends. Lebron has talked alot about how he has both on speed dial, and Bosh would call both Wade and Lebron during their playoff runs, and Lebron and Wade did as well...all the way to the finish of the finals.

Then the day before any of the players sign, Lebron rumors start to circulate about how he's going to sign a three year deal.

Then Lebron does sign a 3 year deal first (when he was the last to say he was going to sign).

Wade and Bosh follow suit, filing the exact same contracts.

3 years...so they can "wait and see what will happen with the new labor contract...if they can make MORE money."

Now, this is just a thought...but after the four years are up...the Nets will have moved to Brooklyn...

could these 3 stars be lining themselves up for a potential New York convergence?

I know a lot of you are thinking no way with the money...but no doubt in my mind that they've talked.

Talk about huge...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I'd do it.

Hang out with my friends and still rake the cake these guys are and are going to.

Hell yeah.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

You know...it's fucking funny to be honest...

when I first saw all this shit happen, these deals...I thought...hmmm...

then...I found an article today that said the same thing.

A Lot would have to happen.
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Think of the power the coach there would have ... none.

If Frank makes it that long ... these guys will run the club.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Well...my guess here would be that if they found a way to work out sign and trades for all three...or...

if 1 sign and trade...and the other 2 signed 1 year deals...whatever...

that they'd try and bring in a Phil Jackson, or something of that nature.

You know...the funny thing about all of this is that the ONE team...in it's current scenario that could probably work out several sign and trades in 3 years...

is the Knicks...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Here's another article...lmfao...and it has a Knicks and Nets scenario!

More than theory could put LeBron in New York
            Sunday, July 16, 2006
            Branson Wright
            Plain Dealer Reporter
            Just a thought, but are the shorter-term contract extensions signed by LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh all part of a master plan that will eventually land all three players in New York?

Can you imagine the hype and rivalry with James playing for the soon-to-be Brooklyn Nets and Wade with the New York Knicks? Or how about all three players on the same team, which would breathe new life into a basketball-crazed area that has been reduced to a faint pulse because of the subpar Knicks.

James, Wade and Bosh each agreed to three-year extensions with an option for the fourth year with their respective teams last week. They all could have signed a maximum of five years for $80 million, but they chose the shorter route. In four years, all of those awful mega contracts are off the Knicks' books (Jamal Crawford will make $10 million in 2010-11) which means there will be room to sign free agents like James, Wade and Bosh.

Far-fetched?

James' relationship with Jay-Z, one of the minority owners of the Nets, has been well documented. The Nets' planned move to Brooklyn also would boost James' income. A source confirmed that James has clauses in his endorsement contracts that give him a raise if he plays in a major market like New York. Right now, the biggest contract on the Nets' roster in four years is $15 million owed to Richard Jefferson, which leaves plenty of room to add additional mega contracts.

Stay tuned.

Comment

Working...