Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

'Sixth Sense' Star in Hospital After Crash

LA CANADA FLINTRIDGE, Calif. (July 20) - Actor Haley Joel Osment was hospitalized early Thursday after he apparently lost control of his car while heading to his Los Angeles area home, authorities said.

Osment, who was nominated for an Academy Award for his role as a boy who could see dead people in "The Sixth Sense," was driving a 1995 Saturn about 1 a.m. when the car collided with a brick pillar and flipped, said Los Angeles County sheriff's Lt. Greg Sisneros.

The 18-year-old actor was awake and talking following the crash, Sisneros said. He had been alone in the car and was taken to Huntington Hospital in nearby Pasadena.

Sisneros had no information on his condition, and an emergency-room receptionist said no one under that name was at the hospital.

Osment is set to appear in the upcoming "Home of the Giants." In the film, he plays a high school journalist covering a basketball team as it heads toward the state championship.

La Canada Flintridge, a suburb of Los Angeles, is about 14 miles northeast of downtown.
  • EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Veteran
    • Feb 2006

So he can see dead people but not the brick pillar dead ahead???
    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

He's cool like that.................

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I didn't realise that kid was that old!

Comment

• No Ma'am
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jul 2006

I get the sense he doesnt know how to drive.
          http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8...lettersmh8.jpg
          http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6692/alxt4.jpg

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Well I'd say he just crashed on the road to Hasbenville!

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Good that he is still alive.

WTF is a Saturn?
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan

WTF is a Saturn?
                A car produced by the Saturn division of General Motors.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

'95 Saturn......

Big pimpin indeed!
                  Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth
                    '95 Saturn......

Big pimpin indeed!
                    Exactly my thoughts when I first heard the story. Dude should have millions (Sixth Sense, Pay It Forward, Forrest Gump, A.I., etc...)

Shouldn't he have crashed a Ferrari or something along those lines? I'll bet his parents are driving something nice.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Well he wasn't lying to himself that he was a shitty driver, that's why he bought a cheap car. There was this one female marine from a rich family who kept totalling mustangs and corvettes all the time.

Comment

• Susie Q
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        So he can see dead people but not the brick pillar dead ahead???
                        LOL! Best post in the thread! With second nods going to Matt White for: "He's cool like that."

Man, that kid grew up though. I liked Sixth Sense.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                        ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• RuzDNailz
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Nov 2004

Probably doing the smart thing and saving his money. Heck, if you were only in a handfull of top movies and made a certain amount of cash, the best thing to do is live off the interest. That's a lesson most lottery winners never learn, either.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by RuzDNailz
                            Probably doing the smart thing and saving his money. Heck, if you were only in a handfull of top movies and made a certain amount of cash, the best thing to do is live off the interest. That's a lesson most lottery winners never learn, either.
                            That's what I hope to do once I make enough money in the stock market, live off the interest, start a band for the purpose of kickin ass and becoming a professional slacker.

Comment

• RuzDNailz
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                              That's what I hope to do once I make enough money in the stock market, live off the interest, start a band for the purpose of kickin ass and becoming a professional slacker.
                              See? You're on the right track. I'm sure you've also heard many stories like me how some people blow sudden wealth and wind up right back in the poor house. The amount of interest you earn even from a quarter million is good enough to support you for the rest of your life. Heck, if I can win the amount of green. I would be happy enough. Live modestly and be able to enjoy a beer on a hot summer day with all my friends.

Comment

Working...