X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

British Open 2006 Final Day

No way Sergio does anything but choke in the hugest way.

I call Tiger beats him by 5 strokes and wins Open.
    sigpicRoth Army Canada
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

After 9 holes :

Tiger : -15

Sergio: - 8

I gave Sergio too much credit in my prediction.

He will never win a major.
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

There was a good quote today on 18...

Sergio had just finished out...and Faldo says,

"Sergio's probably wishing that Tiger was 43 or 44 right now. He's not."

lmfao...

It was an interesting finish. Tiger in control the whole way...Chris Dimarco playing great to finish second...both having lost parents instrumental in their winning over the past months...

Tiger breaking down after he hugs Steve Williams...and literally balling off the course...Williams didn't expect it in the least...not knowing what to do...

Dimarco accepting the 2nd place plate...and his Dad crying on the sidelines...Dimarco had brought his dad and son to the tourny...the Dimarco men...and he played his best tourney of the year...

congrats to both...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Weird ending...with protestors...and I'm not sure of what...throwing purple paint onto the green right before Woods and Garcia hit onto it...

glass balls...

and a CSI moment while they were walking up to the green...as police were collecting the pieces with gloves on...and putting them into bags...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

And you had to love Garcia's gay ass yellow "outfit."

and a streaker...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

there's Serge's big bird impression...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

CSI Liverpool

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Gee...any feel better lovin' tonight from the model?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Comment

Working...