PDA

View Full Version : MEGADETH Side Project MD .45

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-23-2006, 11:46 PM
I just received the MD .45 album - The Craving from amazon.com. It sounds different from megadeth albums, but it is still good in its own right. I ordered both the original album and the remastered album, but the dumb bitch who was supposed to give me the remastered album with Dave's vocals on it gave me the original :(. Now, I am in the process of getting the remastered album from them. If you have this album, please leave some comments about it. If you'd like it, I'd be happy to set up a torrent.

EbDawson
07-24-2006, 02:00 AM
I've got the remastered, not the original. It's a bit different than Megadeth, it was a side project of Dave's. A bit rawer, more of a punk feel to it. Lots of people over at the Deth forums don't really care for it. Personal choice I guess, it's OK IMO.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-24-2006, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by EbDawson
I've got the remastered, not the original. It's a bit different than Megadeth, it was a side project of Dave's. A bit rawer, more of a punk feel to it. Lots of people over at the Deth forums don't really care for it. Personal choice I guess, it's OK IMO.

it's alright. I was so fucking pissed that I didn't get the remastered version. Would you care to do a tradeoff? I ripped the album in flac..... I'll show you how to do it too. I'd LOVE it if you'd do it. I'll show you how you can send shit to me and get stuff from me.

binnie
07-24-2006, 04:27 AM
MD. 45 is an ok album, nothing spectacular.

Very little difference between the original and remastered IMO....

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-24-2006, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by binnie
MD. 45 is an ok album, nothing spectacular.

Very little difference between the original and remastered IMO....

I agree, I just wanted to hear Mustaine's vocals.

Tiki-Tom
07-25-2006, 01:06 AM
I bought the original when it was first released and liked it quite a bit. But then my wife took it over. Now it's in her top ten of all time. So much that she won't even listen to the remastered version. Kind of pissed her off that he had to go and redo the vox. She really likes Lee Ving's voice. Don't get me wrong. She loves Megadeth and Mustaine is one of her favorite songwriters. She just thinks MD 45 should've been left alone.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-25-2006, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Tiki-Tom
I bought the original when it was first released and liked it quite a bit. But then my wife took it over. Now it's in her top ten of all time. So much that she won't even listen to the remastered version. Kind of pissed her off that he had to go and redo the vox. She really likes Lee Ving's voice. Don't get me wrong. She loves Megadeth and Mustaine is one of her favorite songwriters. She just thinks MD 45 should've been left alone.

My favorite line in that album: "Remember I love Lucy!!"

The album is pretty good and I like both Ving's and the Protege of Five Magic's vocals on it.