X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JumpinJack
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2004

Hilarious Sammy

I'm sure you guys know that documentary or whatever it was about the tour Dave did with that other guy. "Rage Beyond The Stage: Dave VS Sammy Uncensored".
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I love the part where the guy that used to be in Van Halen goes: "That's the difference between us - David's a Rockstar". Besides being the truth, it's hilarious!!! He should've been honest with himself and told Ed before the 2004 "Try-for-a-Reunion":
    "Okay, listen Ed, I mean, let's face it, I've sold a few million records, I've headlined every venue in the world but - I am no star! If you wanna do this, like really do this and if you want it to happen: get the star back! Go with the Real Deal, go with Dave!"
  • MERRYKISSMASS2U
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Was it too much trouble to embed the video?

I love rotharmy for allowing HTML codes!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7-2AHTL9ncM"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7-2AHTL9ncM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<tt>I'm surprised no one has taken advantage of this yet</tt>

Comment

• JumpinJack
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
      [B]Was it too much trouble to embed the video?

I love rotharmy for allowing HTML codes!
      No, it wasn't but since I'm a noob I am glad you did
      Thx!

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

ha!!! that is great shit!!

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
          Foot Soldier
          • Apr 2005

This is the best SPUN Sam fest of all time. UnderPants, RockStar, happy unless big bad Dave comes round!!!

Paul Stanley thinking how did I get in the wrong dressing room.....6 min Slam!

Comment

• JumpinJack
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by van hln CA
            This is the best SPUN Sam fest of all time. UnderPants, RockStar, happy unless big bad Dave comes round!!!

Paul Stanley thinking how did I get in the wrong dressing room.....6 min Slam!
            Yeah, why the hell is he running around talking about his underwear...like anybody cares. Yikes....

"After the show, Sammy Talks do Dave - Almost!" Fantastic!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Hagar is such a fucking louse.
              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Sammy is so whiny in that documentary. Did he just follow the camera crew around complaining all the time?

That's what it looks like to me...
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• JumpinJack
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                  Sammy is so whiny in that documentary. Did he just follow the camera crew around complaining all the time?

That's what it looks like to me...
                  I was surprised that he had to do all the whining himself! I always thought that's what you have managers for...instead he's got to beg everyone to ask Dave for a bigger room?!

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2005

Dave is living the rock n roll lifestyle....he IS a rockstar....

Sammy is just jealous that he's not a good frontman like Dave....
                    ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
                      Dave is living the rock n roll lifestyle....he IS a rockstar....

Sammy is just jealous that he's not a good frontman like Dave....
                      Yep, I know we are all biased viewers, but that is really how it came across to me....
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Sam was right in one respect. He is not an opening act. He has been headlining nearly his entire career from Montrose to the Waboritas. The only time he becomes an opening act is when either Dave or real Van Halen is on the same bill. Hmmm, REAL Van Halen. That should tell him something about ever trying a reunion again. The public doesn't want it.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2005

Dave is full of himself because that's the way he is and it's probably not going to change.....Sammy should accept that and stop whining.....if Sammy seems to think moaning will change Dave, then he's an utter moron (which we already knew)....

at least Dave told it how it is....."I AM Van Halen"....
                          ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

Working...