X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

***9-11 TRUTH panel on C-SPAN NOW!!!***

Learn the reality, and begin to deal with it......
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • DR CHIP
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Ford,

With all due respect, and I HAVE said many times I respect your apparent patriotism, there is PLENTY of evidence supporting the opposite of your opinion...

I think I have every right in the world to believe 9-11 is what it is....rationally and with research....

PEACE

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DR CHIP
      Ford,

With all due respect, and I HAVE said many times I respect your apparent patriotism, there is PLENTY of evidence supporting the opposite of your opinion...

I think I have every right in the world to believe 9-11 is what it is....rationally and with research....

PEACE
      Then what would it hurt you to watch?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DR CHIP
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

I have no disagreement with you brother....I will continue to look at the facts as they come in....

Comment

• DR CHIP
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

BTW, still a big Seahawks fan?

I got second pick in my fantasy league and I may get Alexander!!

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DLR'sCock
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

So these physics professors proved there were trace amounts of thermite found?

Here is the video: You watch, you decide, you can think, you can hide, you may be wrong and you may be right but what is just is, and i don't give a shite.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Oh they say that they found evidence of thermate and sulpher.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

So what's the thought process here folks?

IF, and I say if the testing conducted by these Physics professors is valid and proves that they found thermate, used in professional demolisions, from pieces of the Trade Center wreckage, where does that leave us?

At the very least with more and more questions.

Of course it could all just be one big hallucination and we're all back in Kansas now.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Thermite and sulfur could only be present in the WTC rubble in the case of a controlled demolition.

The fact that the crime scene was so quickly cleaned up, and the evidence shipped off to China and India certainly doesn't help the BCE's case. Rather it makes it obvious that they feared exactly the results that Dr. Jones found. The presence of demolition compounds in the rubble that could not possibly be there otherwise.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Thermite and sulfur could only be present in the WTC rubble in the case of a controlled demolition.

The fact that the crime scene was so quickly cleaned up, and the evidence shipped off to China and India certainly doesn't help the BCE's case. Rather it makes it obvious that they feared exactly the results that Dr. Jones found. The presence of demolition compounds in the rubble that could not possibly be there otherwise.
                      Something has smelled funny about this since day one. I for one am interested to watch this when I get home....
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Silly conspiracy theorists, it was nineteen brown guys with box knives!
                        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                          Silly conspiracy theorists, it was nineteen brown guys with box knives!

"He said, quoting the 'official' version of events..."
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It reminds me of Jimmy Swaggart to be honest. But then again FORD believes the Jesus myth with no evidence so there you go.

Here's my take.

1) The US government did some really dodgy shit in South America in the 1960s and 70s. It's cool that some people there are finally realising this.

2) A hell of a lot of the conspiracy about 9-11 is much more easily explained by government incompetance. My experiance of big government is that it is always incompetant.

3) Why do dozens of experts from all over the world who had no bias one way or the other agree and explain how the towers came down?

Maybe they weren't selling books?

4) The whole thing is totally illogical. It's nuts. Planes hit the towers, that's undeniable. They never mention that.

WHY WOULDN'T THAT BE ENOUGH?

Why would they have to blow up building 7? Why? Why? Why?

Who gives a cunt about Building 7? Noone cares. So it wasn't a justification for the draconian laws that followed. If the towers hadn't collapsed, WHO GIVES A CUNT?

WHY TAKE THE RISK?

IT MAKES NO SENSE.

None of this matters at all. It's fucking nonsense.

All it took to get the Patriot Act or the Iraqi war or whatever is the planes hitting the buildings.

It's that fucking simple.

Can you imagine the cuntspiracy theories if there was no irrefutable video evidence of the planes hitting the towers?

Why were the planes not intercepted?

Give me a break. In 40 minutes you can start shooting commercial down passenger planes? In case something that had never happened before happens?

3 big fucking planes hitting the highest profile buildings in the US killing hundreds wouldn't have been enough? No. It was absolutely essential that explosives were there which would be set off an hour later? It's just fucking ridiculous.

Madness.

Incompetance.

I fly weekly. The US security was a fucking joke. A disgrace. For some reason whether it was incompetance or just fucked up arogance the US government for some reason thought it was immune from terrorsim on home soil. Why? I have no idea.

My aunt was the head of airport security for Scotland pre 9-11 and we talked about it a few times pre 9-11 as frequent travellers. It was a fucking joke. A disgrace. There was no airport security in the US pre 9-11.

A week after 9-11 I was sitting at Heathrow airport and the Israeli flight to fucking Beruit left on time. We had to wait for hours for our UA flight to leave.

Back to the post.

Why oh why do they find it so amazing that if someone cuts the throat of an air hostess noone does anything given the history of hijacking. I think doing nothing is entirely the obvious reaction.

The stuff about people using cell phones on flight 93 is bullshit. They used air phones.

They said Allah was great instead of something else seconds before crashing. Gimme a break.

These are the cunts that went to a strip bar the night before.

I learned nothing from this at all except that like the fake Moon landings shit if you listen to stupid one sided crap for an hour if you don't know better it seems to be convincing.

Cheers!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, at least you watched it, and came to SOME conclusions, though I'm not about to agree with many of them.

The Busheep won't even do that much. They're afraid to.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...