X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

David Lee Roth - Finland Interview '99

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1sl20wNNyN0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1sl20wNNyN0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

• Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

My game will suffer...

One of the funniest Dave interviews ever...as he was sober on this one...
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Glad U like...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Thankya very much.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

not the first time Dave avoided the question of "So how many copies has this album sold?" I liked his answer though. "Hittin' me up for dinner? Cause I'll take your whole mutha-fuckin country to dinner on this one".

Still waiting for DLR Band 2. Im hoping for that more than I hope for a CVH reunion.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Thank you very, very much ELVIS. This is gold! I don't remember of any Dave interview that was as good as this one.

Moreover, I think I'll work on the subtitles for the day when I come to Funland... It can be useful.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

At this point, I feel safer with a Van Halen album than with a tour...

Edward can't play live at all...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                At this point, I feel safer with a Van Halen album than with a tour...

Edward can't play live at all...

Same with Dave Im afraid. I dont think I want to see them go 2 hours or more live on stage. But I would LOVE to hear a studio album. Why is it, that even if the guys cant get along to play music together, can they not just make a studio album and not tour? Like whats the big fuckin deal?
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

I think he gave a bit of insight into that in this interview...

But, It was only the next year that the four of them tried to work together...

Maybe Dave walked out of that attempt at a reunion due to the brothers "sour" attitudes...

Comment

• DlocRoth
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Nice.

Thanks, E........
                    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DlocRoth
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I had to watch that again...

Great fucking interview!
                      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Maybe Dave walked out of that attempt at a reunion due to the brothers "sour" attitudes...
                        more likey the band had seen that Dave wasnt about to change his ways. (ego) Who knows what Dave is like behind closed doors. Could be difficult and hard to work with. At least that's what 99% of the rock n roll population has said at one time or another.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Yeah, I know...

I'm sure they knew that before agreeing to even attempt anything...

Oh well...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

..and not 99%...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

well...wha? 97%. If Rolling Stone, Circus and Hit Parader call ya the best frontman of all time only to call you an embarassment or an egotistical jerk a decade later, that's a good portion of who's -who -in rock and roll readership. On the hand there are those that are actualy in the industry that give props to dave, Whether its for his ability to consistantly bounce back from one bizarre thing to the next or the fact that he made a presence for himself that stood the test of time is unknown.

Comment

Working...