X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Andruw Jones claimed by waivers

Well...is it Boston again?...doubtful...

but it could be Houston...

or just a team blocking...

should know by Saturday...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

He gains veto power on August 15...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Betcha I know who it ISN'T....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

lmfao...

I bet I know 2 TEAMS who it isn't...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Yeah, I'm reading possibly the Angels or Astros....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

You would think that the Yankees would claim EVERY player that was half a damn...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

If it was either of those two teams, they snatched him up before the Yankees had a chance...

Comment

Working...