• Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Best PS2 Games

Hi Guys,
    Whats your favourite PS2 games ?

I just finished Playing Ace Combat 4. That game fooking rocks ! I hooked up my PS2 to a projector and was jetfighting on the bigscreen. Very cool !!

Im after some good suggestions for other good PS2 games. I noticed GTA rates highly, Im going to get that one. What others do you all recommend ?
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!
  • Troy
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Ace Combat is my favorite! Glad to see someone else has played it.

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

I just got a PS2 for Christmas and am looking for cool games, so any suggestions for cool games works for me.....
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• lucky wilbury

some of my favorites: EA NHL 2004, GTA vice city ,GTA III, splinter cell, the simpsons hit and run, medal of honor frontline,medal of honor rising sun, Madden 2004,Socom 1 (it's much better then socom 2), Metal Gear solid (i have the ealry version of it but the newer one has a ton more game play), secret weapons over normandy, and one that is hard to find and extremly under rated is ICO. the game looks great and is fun.

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

need for speed underground is cool...especially drag mode ..barrelling head-on into traffic at 125 mph is a rush..

Comment

• Albert Einstein

Medal of Honours
            NRL2004
            GTA Vice City
            GTA3
            Simpsons Hit & Run
            V8 Supercars

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Im going to have to get the GTA games , Need For Speed and Simpsons Hit and Run. Everyone seems to recommend these ones.

If anyone likes Jet Fighter games, Ace Combat 4 is the best I have ever played on any of the platforms. Takes a little bit to get into it, but you wont regret it. Excellent.
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

(^_^)
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Troy
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark

If anyone likes Jet Fighter games, Ace Combat 4 is the best I have ever played on any of the platforms. Takes a little bit to get into it, but you wont regret it. Excellent.
                  I'll second that. I know I mentioned this in another thread but Secret Weapons over Normandy is a kick ass WWII sim.

Ace Combat 5 is in the works!

Sky Odessey is another good one, along the lines of Pilotwings. One of the early PS2 releases.

Comment

Working...